Absman Blabs, Man

Today’s review brought to you by Twitter DM’s:

3 Likes

It’s not my place to say, but I think you were unreasonably nice to him.
He was clearly trying to be salty.

2 Likes

Here’s the review he left on Amazon. My first one-star!

I’ve asked Amazon to remove it. Not the 1-star, but the senseless (and slightly offensive) prose…

A word about returns – especially book returns. It reminds me of a Judge Judy-ism: “You ate the steak.”

To whit: if you taste the steak and don’t like it, you return it. If you eat the steak and then complain, it’s too late – you must pay.

And then, if you return the book after you’ve read it, I don’t think you get to write a review. You ate the steak.

1 Like

This guy is crazy. Extremists everywhere. It’s a mess.

2 Likes

I can’t believe he is this insecure about his homosexuality.

It’s almost hilarious.
He’s a “Toxic Gay Male.” He so insecure about his homosexually that a vagina is considered conversion therapy. Not artistic exploration, not a side note in an otherwise gay novel, it’s full on gay conversion and an attack on his god given right to be a god abiding gay citizen. Won’t someone think of the gay children.

4 Likes

I wanted to tell him the 3rd novel takes place entirely within a vagina.

3 Likes

One of these reviews complains I wrote nothing but page after page of human erections, the other that I’m forcing vaginas on gay men. Well, which is it? And what am I supposed to do with Book 3 now?

To be fair, I introduce an intersex character in Book 2 — there’s a “reveal” hahaha

But no forced vagina. Just born that way.

1 Like

LOL “Human” erections. Guy’s review is basically “come on!!!, give me horse-dick-style-dicks already!!”

3 Likes

How dare you create new fictional characters.

3 Likes

And that’s really the heart of it, isn’t it? These gay centaurs who live in a magical realm ruled over by the Greek gods of myth…

It’s all so real.

2 Likes

It’s obviously a hidden agenda you have with each and every character you create.

We know it. JKR has infiltrated our minds this way already, and now it’s you! Shame.

3 Likes

You got me! Damn it! That’s why next book introduces us to PHILLIE, a transitioning centaur… (whom I secretly loathe)

3 Likes

We both think the same thing about polls. I’m just honest.

5 Likes

Does this semi illiterate reader have issues with alien flowers?
If you step down does that mean you will go back to Pollination 3?
Hopefully Tully doesn’t sit on one of those flowers. That transformation may melt that snowflake.
F him, the wanker. You do your thing. We’ll be right hear to read and support you by wanking off.

1 Like

The ending of PHOLUS, Book 3 will probably make your head explode, then…

1 Like

1 Like

Sad that at Christmas time San-taur doesn’t have anyone to pull him off.

He didn’t mean he was tired of erections, he was just tired of human erections.

He wanted to read a book full of horse erections, is my interpretation.

(wrote this before I read Spiders write it, whoops).

1 Like