Absman Blabs, Man

I’m glad we’re all on the same page regarding erections.

2 Likes

Favorite line from writing today:
Pokey doesn’t know a short sword from a long sword, a Xiphon from Excalibur, but he does know that Theseus is no match for Ares, big dick energy or not.

Pokey doesn’t use a sword to penetrate someone. He has a club for that. You’ll be hypnotized when he swings it around.

1 Like

Although Pokey has demonstrated his versatility, he’s a pretty natural top. In almost all of his sexual interactions, Pokey ends up playing the active role.

One of the things I like about his relationship with Gambit was their look vs their truth. Gambit is a hypermasculine, 6’5" muscular MMA fighter, and Pokey is a 5’9" lean cowboy twunk. To see them physically, one would assume Gambit was the dom and Pokey the sub. To learn their sexual roles are completely the opposite gives these characters a lot of depth for a writer to play with. They’ve been a couple since the first book and they continue to be sexually charged.

1 Like

2 Likes

In book 2 did you flesh out the alternate story line if you had allowed Dun to cum in Cav’s ass and corrupt him?
That was a hot scene that resulted in an eruption none the less.

1 Like

I cut a SIGNIFICANT subplot with Dunn for several reasons, the largest of which was that it was reading too much like a “horror novel” – the rest of the Aspects’ interactions with the centaurs were humorous or sexually light-hearted, but Dunn’s power was a little… rapey. (Fans of my old-school mind-control stuff would probably have liked it, but it didn’t fit with the theme of the novel.)

Also, I had an idea to explore with Dunn that has become the basis for the third book.

Dunn would have “defeated” Cav (and Gambit at the bachelor party) if not for being interrupted right at the climactic moment. My goal was to show that Dunn’s pheromone powers were formidable (he would’ve beaten the two best fighters in the group), if not exactly the best powers for battle.

1 Like

I am a fan of your old work but I’ve enjoyed everything thing you have published.
Maybe this would be a good place for a directors cut of the story. Let your imagination and our cocks run wild.
Your novels will stand on their own.

They’re not the only thing!

(I couldn’t resist)

1 Like

Just crossed 60K in the new book “The Hero’s Journey”. Slow going, but I like what’s being produced. Deep in Chapter 8 (the end of Act II), but who’s gonna seize the sword?

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

The PHOLUS cast, by @Vinceart2 (twitter) or @drybeardart (IG)

2 Likes

I dropped them into an environment. Admit it, you’d watch this show if it was on Netflix.

4 Likes

After buying my book, PHOLUS REBORN on Amazon:

1 Like

Heh. Of course. I wonder, those jock straps are even rather … unkinky. I would have expected to see way more kinky stuff there.

Anyway, what exactly was the product this list of “items also bought” was shown with?

1 Like

I can’t wait to see more outrageously misguided and unhinged criticisms of the book. In fact, hope they become more unhinged.

“I love all the homoeroticism, but I hate how gay it is”

“I enjoyed the first two books; I love penises, but now the author is going on and on about balls, pushing his balls agenda, I want my money back.”

“Googed a photo of this ‘Justin’ guy, and he’s a white male human and not a centaur. 1/5 for this arrogant, racial and cultural appropriation. Amazon will be hearing about this.”

3 Likes

My first book, PHOLUS REBORN – I fixed the copy in my post. It could have been clearer.

1 Like

Ah, I thought these two items (your book and the jock strap) where shown for another product. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like