Cock Shrink

Are there any fans of cock shrinking or sph stories out there? I’d love to discuss story ideas with you. Other topics I like include age progression, weight gain, etc.

3 Likes

Cock shrink is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

It’s an incredibly hot topic, I agree!

1 Like

It’s the hottest topic for me. And a related idea is for the shrunk cock to fuck a piss slit of a bigger one.

1 Like

it´s my favourite topic too. in gear it´s fucking hot :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yes, Cock shrinkage is one of my Favorites, also.
Includes, TF spot and mounding stories. Love it all.
My thoughts of a stories include, Being placed on a assembly line to be altered, be come a drone, a boy toy, just some thoughts i run with.
Any one like to chat about them?

4 Likes

I find it attractive, small cocks are cute and very under appreciated in fiction. I can’t speak from experience but I enjoy writing them as more sensitive.

1 Like

I agree, small cocks are rare and rather underappreciated in fiction. I actually have a very small penis in real life, and I love reading about other ones!

1 Like

Indeed. Especially since I found this on Twitter and I feel like somebody needs to make a story out of it ^w^

4 Likes

That’s a GREAT story idea! Especially if the shrinking duck used to be an impressive tool!

2 Likes

Hi. Love it so much. I think about it a lot.

1 Like
3 Likes

@OU812 This was such a hot story! Exactly what I like to read!

1 Like

I am! Count me in! Thanks for calling out for others. :slight_smile:

I’m a fan of cock shrinking and would love to discuss story ideas with You. I’m happy to let You know, too, that my exploration with the concept has even affected me in undeniable ways. I look forward to speaking with You or anyone else who’d like to discuss story ideas, etc. thank you!

2 Likes

Hey yeah cock shrink is a new fetish for me just discovered it a few weeks ago. Have some ideas about doing cock roulette to risk inches off a guys dick. Give a guy challenges and choices to make a guy give up inches or face worse changes or pain or humiliation.

1 Like

Cock shrinking is definitely a big turn on for me. Personally I’m in indefinite chastity by my fiancé/keyholder and the last 300 days I’ve already gone from about 8.5” to just under 7”

I love that my partner supports me in “shrinking” my big useless cock as much as possible to just turn me into a better bottom pig

2 Likes

As many others here said, cock shrinking is a great thing to read and write about

1 Like

Absolutely top topic I think in leather or rubber gear a must!

1 Like

@Thycho Great idea! Love the aspect of incorporating a “wheel of fortune” into a story…especially if it involves the loss of inches! A huge fantasy myself, although i could ill-afford the loss…very small in real life.

1 Like