Discord

I’m glad you did what is good for your mental health, in the end we all have to do what keeps us only mildly insane instead of criminally insane. I love this site and am wishing you the best.

5 Likes

Martin, thank you for all that you do for our community.

You need to make the right choice for you and your mental well-being. I am relieved to know there’s still discourse here on the forum and a way to hear from you and stay in contact.

Be well, my friend. And thank you again, you deserve all of the appreciation we can give.

2 Likes

Just as I commented, thank you for the time you devoted to the server, and even more so for the time you devote to this site. It’s an amazing way to build a community and I’m thankful to have it, and I hope we can stay in touch.

1 Like

I just want to thank everyone who has written in this thread. I want you to know that this all means a lot to me.

Let me stress that all this is like 99% my own fault. I’m mostly fine, but I feel like I’ve just lost a lot, and that it meant more to me than I was aware of.

Still, I think it’s better for me to stay off Discord, at least for the foreseeable future.

I will be around here, of course, and I most certainly want to keep in touch with everyone who wants me to!

7 Likes

I’m glad that you are doing ok. The stress of life, and maintaining a story site in particular, builds up slowly and can then overwhelm you like water from a dam collapse. I have experienced that in my life. Take as much time as you need to rest and recover. Hugs.

3 Likes

Most people don’t know what it takes to create, run, and maintain a page the way you do. Oftentimes it’s a thankless task. But thank you for everything you’ve done and for your continued kindness. Doing what is best for you is never a bad move. I wish you nothing but the best.

2 Likes