Error With Site

Did something happen to the site?

I’m not panicking as I trust you Martin. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have the same issue, can’t access the site

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, it’s fixed now.

There are lurking some old bugs in the code that can cause the DB to hang. Since I’m currently knocked out bad by a heavy flu (it’s an epidemic here…) I’m not in the position to do anything for the site, but I’ll promise that this will change in a couple of weeks.

Would the error involve being redirected to this page no matter what?

“Oh! Either you are trying to find a page that no longer exists, or an error has occurred. Either way, try going to the Home Page and starting over?”

GET https://www.gayspiralstories.com/ is returning a 500 Internal Server Error.

Yeah, Martin. Something’s up with the site. Can’t access anything, except ‘Discourse’.

Yeah,can’t access it either.

It’s well and truly borked in all browsers. Age verification screen appears then “Oh! Either you are trying to find a page that no longer exists, or an error has occurred. Either way, try going to the Home Page and starting over?” message.

I was finally able to access this forum, but the site appears to be down.

The only part of the site that seems to be working is the forum.

IS the site down? I am panicking…

To all those Guests above: Please read my message further up … :slight_smile:

Actually seeing this makes me happy - all the people missing the site after just a day of downtime. At least this way I know for sure that the author’s and my work is not for naught.

Appreciated!

2 Likes

All ten posts appeared in a row in a second. Lol

Well thasmks for fixing it Martin and feel better!

Well, I have to approve postings made by Guests, that’s why they all appeared simultaneously :slight_smile:

And thanks!

Thanks martin and yes please get well! :heart:

1 Like