Favourite Stories from Other Sites?

Nubian Transformations, on metabods.com is one of my all time favourites, just beautifully structured and paced.

There’s some great transformation stories on Deviantart by alwaysmyway

1 Like

I’ve always like Speedo Punishment on mcstories - Speedo Punishment

1 Like

Can’t believe nobody has brought up Wrestlr. All of his stuff is very well written. Some of it delves into kinks and fetishes that people might not be onboard with- incest, for example- but his descriptions of hypnosis, which are generally from the point-of-view of the sub/victim, never fail to get my motor running.

I think my all-time favorite of his stories is Argosy- the story of a spacer stuck on a stranded ship, and the unorthodox, sexy lengths the ship’s computer will go to in order to keep him occupied and maintain the ship!

https://www.asstr.org/~wrestlr/links.htm

3 Likes

Wrestling does have some stories that do it for me.

ParadoxBear and I were talking on the Pollination thread about male lactation stories this morning. Another good male lactation story is Cowmen and Bullmen on Nifty
[
It is more of a coming of age story.

Bill Drake has a series Cornell, TX on Nifty that involves male lactation and male pregnancy.
Very hot read.

1 Like

Anyone read Clark Wayne? All of his stories are hot but Capes is great. Involves superheroes.

Not a story per se, but a comic. Monster Smash is a webcomic written and illustrated by Blazingcheeks. It’s about a group of supernatural beings who have been captured by a monster-hunting organization for containment and study. However, a group of disembodied voices start talking to the cast and compelling them to have sex… and release all of the prisoners from their cells, including an eldritch tentacle monster. The main characters have to escape the facility, all while they deal with their inner demons, avoid death and worse fates at the hands and jaws of less friendly inmates, and engage in some sexy shenanigans, mostly at the prompting of the disembodied voices.

The comic was originally written for Blazingcheek’s Patreon members, who are represented in-universe as the disembodied voices; they could speak directly to the cast, and occasionally give orders to the cast that they were hypnotically compelled to follow. Some of the patrons wanted to help the cast escape, some wanted to doom them to sexy failure, which is why the voices’ lines and commands can come off as schizophrenic at times.

Beyond mind-control, transformation is a major fetish in the story, mostly weight gain. As the story goes on, these TF scenarios can become quite extreme, from transforming characters into living inanimate objects, to a virus that turns characters into horny, mindless orcs, to liquid latex and rubber drones.

Be warned: this is a very dark comic, with multiple depictions of blood, gore, and graphic violence- the violence is never depicted as erotic, nor do the characters get sexual satisfaction out of it, outside of a couple, but the ones in question are unambiguously antagonistic.

All told, it’s a dark, sexy, occasionally silly story that has a shocking amount of heart, and characters with a surprising amount of depth, and character arcs, to boot. Not for everybody, but I feel confident in recommending it.

Hi first post here

I know it a bit too late but I just red the stories from Dark broski and I really love it

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/exorjizzm-of-colin-kane/

and https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/daddy-the-devil-and-me/

I just like the ideas of straight father and son get corrupted or possessed by some kind of evil forces and turn them into a total cum sluts .The father who love his son and try to save him from the evil but eventually he lost and turn out to be him who fucks his son in brutal way. It quite horrific dark story but that why I love it .

Anyway I try to find a stories with similar theme (Father/son Incest, Corruption or hypnotized, Forced sex) but I find nothing I like as much as these.

Can someone recommend any other stories ?

5 Likes

Hi Guys
do you know the “MeChat” app for Apple or Android?
A fun game like tinder
The Antony Heart / William Black story is hot as hell.
no hypnosis but seduction into hot hard bondage action.
I love it…

“Nephew’s Readjustment” was a very hot story indeed; unfortunately when I checked literotica recently, the author had removed his stories. I was wondering if anyone on this forum happened to have saved a copy?

You can still find it on archive.org:

It’s a bit of a PITA, but for the remainder, just go to Literotica.com - Members - bart_allen - Submissions and you’ll see the full list. Right-click on the chapter you want and select “Copy link address” (or whatever your browser calls it), then paste it into the website’s URL box and click the “Go” button beside it. If the chapter says it’s “Not Found”, just use the left-arrow next to the “Go” button to scroll backwards in time until you find a legitimate one.

1 Like

Wow, thank you very much! I thought I had checked archive.org for it and that it wasn’t there, but obviously I just don’t know how to use it.

ETA: And now I remember why I didn’t save a copy of it when I first read it. litererotica makes it (deliberately?) very hard to save stories, dividing them up on so many different pages!

1 Like

I just wanted to give a shout-out to a story that helped influence my current series, “The Buddy System,” Mcgarguy’s wonderful “Office Medical.” I’m re-reading it right now for the first time in years and, damn, that’s a tightly constructed story that’s both hot and horrific at the same time.

1 Like