Follow author error

I’ve sponsored at the 2nd level but I can’t choose to follow a specific author. Can you help please?

Hi David,

your Sponsus status has not been registered on the website yet.

Please check this page:
Fund Gay Kinky Stories - Gay Kinky Stories
and make sure that your account is linked to Sponsus there. If the account is linked properly and your membership is registered, the left and middle box on the group of three boxes listing the three levels should be framed in green.

Then you should be able to subscribe to authors and series, a slider should appear under each author and on the author’s profile page.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have problems with this!

Bye, Martin

P.S.: And most of all: THANK YOU very much for helping us to keep GSS and the other sites online!!!

I’ve tried everything I know to do but it still won’t work :confused:

Under what name are you registered on Sponsus? Then I’ll check there.

Chubbttm4bb@yahoo.com
Chubbttm4bb
David

There is no user named “Chubbttm4bb” listed on my sponsor page.

There is one David S, but I don’t think that’s you, is it? He’s been a Sponsor for quite some time already.

Can you make a screenshot of your Sponsus payment to GaySpiralStories? Then I’ll contact the Sponsus administration.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why my card hasn’t been charged. I’ve scoured Sponsus to check my card info and can’t find a way to do so.

That screenshot looks like you’ve now successfully registered as a Sponsor, right? So everything is fine for you now?

Can you subscribe to an author now?

Yay! It works now, thank you so much for your help! xx

So glad!

Again thank you for supporting us! :kissing_heart:

1 Like