Found a Little Story

Hello Everyone!

In my travels across the web to find exciting conent to tickle my fancy I came across this little gem of a story. Its new and new chapters are coming out pretty frequently. It feels very much in the vein of, “A Game Over Coffee” by Hypno Hyde or “Wes and the Cafe” by Princec.

Seems to be a new author and i think they deserve some love and attention, maybe even recruit a new author to the site?

5 Likes

Excellent find. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

A very interesting story series. I’m interested to see if there are any after effects of the use of the device. A shift toward homosexuality or just movement along the Kinsey scale?

1 Like

A little bit rough around the edges but with lots of potential. It’s the author’s first story so it’s completely understandable. Still, it hit some good spots so I’m happy you stumbled upon it. Thanks for the share :wink:

Why don’t you tell him to publish here?

1 Like

Well, Done already! Not by me though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: In one of the comments EdIam invited the author to share his talent here in GSS, so who knows! Maybe he’s posting it as we speak :smiley:

3 Likes

It definitely needs more chapters!