Frozen/Statue but aware stories

Most frozen/statue stories I feel have the subject be unaware but I am looking for the opposite. Stories that feature this with them conscious and all senses intact while they are messed with in some way (edging, tickling, humiliation ect.) . Bonus points for it being some type of revenge or punishment :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, there are some stories where the frozen statue is aware of it. And feels people staring at them or playing with their junk etcā€¦ these are the hottest freezing stories!

2 Likes

I completely agree. I reuse the concept alot in my own stories :laughing:.

2 Likes

Leem wrote some great Freeze stories back in 2006 - 2008. My favorite was ā€˜Horny Godā€™.

I hesitate to post information about a story on another site, but I recommend the story Body Art on MaleBots (a pay site). The protagonist has an idea for a mechanical man he calls Mandroid. He has the right costume but meets up with a tattoo artist who will make it seem more real. Little does he realize that the tattoo artist has his own idea - to make the protagonist into his mechanical sextoy. So the tattoos he applies are really wiring. Typical of guys whose kink is robots, with a combination of injecting nanobats, the protagonist loses control and becomes a prisoner in his own body as his mechanical form takes over and is at he command of the tattoo artist. At the end itā€™s revealed that the tattoo artist is really also a human who us undergoing robot transformation. So the tattoo artist will have his Mandroid, while the protagonist is a prisoner inside his own body - all forever.

2 Likes

I vaguely remember reading a story somewhere (here?) where the victim was edged allllllmost to orgasm and statue-ized or frozen in that state forever. I also read a femdom story where a guy who was irresistible to women was made (magically?) into a naked statue and all women who saw him were drawn to play with his dick, which of course he felt.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind linking to stories on other sites. Iā€™ve had an unpleasant fallout with the owner of MaleBots once though, as he insisted that the usage of the word ā€œboyā€ implicates pedophilia in one of my stories (my first story which I also posted on GSS btw).

Something Iā€™m still kinda mad about and which makes it impossible for me to look at any content on MaleBots forever, as Iā€™m not going to pay any money to him for sure.

Anyway, youā€™re free and even encouraged to ask the authors there to post their stories on Kinky, too, as Kinky now also provides a place for robo kink stories.

2 Likes

I seem to recall (may have been on mcstories) one where I guy is covered in some magic pink plaster or something with only his holes exposed and heā€™s fucked awares throughout the night :drooling_face: Itā€™s not one of my top themes but that story really did it for me.

1 Like

Iā€™ll just throw this one out there because maybe the statue enthusiasts can help. I read a story a long time back about a guy who gets tricked into wearing a kind of mannequin suit, but of course once heā€™s in it the owner of the suit has no intention of ever letting him out.

Not my typical kink but this story was :fire: :fire: :fire: if anyone remembers this one or knows where to find it please say!

Recently I read this story Steel | MetalbondNYC.com on MetalBondā€™s site and it reminded me of the mannequin story that I had read so many years ago but obviously permanently lodged itself in the kinky part of my brain. This one didnā€™t go on long enough for my taste, but itā€™s still a good story and likely of interest to people into statuification.

1 Like

Hi, Yes I so agree. when your frozen and know what is going on is the best feel for the Statue.

O I so understand. HE kidded me off the site OVER a billing. I got a message that my subscription had ended, to go and re pay. I did. then it was billed twice. Site said any billing issues to call HIS billing CO. They did they fixed itā€¦
Then I get a message ā€œFrom him, XXXXX- Should have message ME, I was on Auto renew, billing?ā€ so why Did I need to do re do and pay?, Long and short. HE first clean my pictures my friends. I asked why? I got ā€œYour account is openā€ I ask canā€™t you fix it. I got a answer back, "a refund, Kinked off, canā€™t return. Have all emails too. Sorry itā€™s long. but Just wanted to let you know your not the only oneā€¦ Thank you letting me chat.

1 Like

Yes, this is the story I thought of too, and I believe I read it on mcstories.com. Not sure how one could look it up. I think they used the term ā€œsex dollā€ to describe the protagonist.

1 Like

Hi, Was this the one you were thinking of ? (Love Doll brandon) by peterbaum on rubber zone about 2010, re port, may be 2014. I think I read it first on (may be on by purpleboots On gywr-omelissokomos.blogspot pridesites. And see picture on rubber zone too. Rob.

Iā€™ve never been on rubberzone, but the title sounds right. Must have been on another site too, like mcstories or nifty.

On suggestion through this forum, I visited the Metabot site. Holy Maracas!! Thats expensive for wot you get and the TOS are rather intrusive, I think. Strong pass on them and good for you for not linking.

1 Like