Help finding some old stories?

I’m looking for a few stories I read once, and can’t find again. I don’t think they’re on this site, I’m just hoping maybe someone recognizes them well enough to point me in the right direction.

The first story focuses on a guy trapped in some facility, stuck in one room and forced to work out basically all day every day. He’s not brainwashed so much as he’s learned that doing what the voice in his ear says means being rewarded, and disobeying means being punished. I want to say it’s a M/F story, ending with the main character and his girlfriend or something being reunited and being allowed to leave the facility.

The second story is about a guy who works in some kind of labor job, or in a factory or something… All the men get new uniforms, which I want to say are either aprons or overalls, and they all lose their minds and transform into dumb fat pigs. I remember this story had some more niche elements as well, like watersports, but it’s been so long, I can’t really recall most of it.

I’d love to read these again, and if anyone has any idea what I’m talking about, I’d be really grateful for your help.