Helping find stories

I believe this is “John is a Very Good Boy” by Hypnonail. It’s one of my favourites, especially the ending. Pity he only ever wrote one story (that I could find).

If you liked that, would also recommend “The Secret Of My Success” by Webb025, which has a very similar theme/plot. It’s equally as hot.

2 Likes

Holy crap, thank you so much! I’ve been looking for that story forever!

I thought there were more parts to a happy accident. Anyone know where I can fine the other parts?

It looks like they’ve been consolidated into the one big parts. If you scroll down, you’ll see the headings “Part 2” etc.

I know I’ve read another chapter of the story Happy accident outside of the two that are posted. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Holy smokes that Hypnonail story is incredible!

Are you guys talking about this site? I can’t find either a story named “Happy Accident” nor an author named “Hypnonail.”

No, they’re on other sites. Search the thread for those names. The first match for each is a link to the story/author.

1 Like

This could probably describe hundreds of stories on this site, but I’ve been trying to find a story where a guy gains the power to change things with his thoughts and remakes a jock’s clothing while they’re both sitting in class or study hall. The guy might be remaking his own clothes at the same time, and it seems like he may have gained this ability on his birthday. Like I said, pretty generic, but I think it was one of the first stories I read here and was curious to revisit it.

1 Like

I seem to remember a story, where the main character acts out whatever clothes he wears, however I can’t find it.
I’m fairly sure it was still there when we done the big tag tidy up…

There have been many stories where people were affected by the clothes they wore. (I meant to write a Christmas-themed story along those lines, titled “Gay Apparel”, but never got around to it.) Probably not the one you’re thinking of, but the first one that comes to mind for me is “Cody Rayne, stoner”, which began as an interactive at CYOC, where the protagonist took on a different personality depending on whose school uniform he put on:

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_66789.html

1 Like

Hi all… I am hoping you can help. I looked everywhere and cannot find it. It was a story, I BELIEVE, was on the ncmc webfactional site… I do not remember if it made it over to this gayspiralstories.

It was a generic hypno story. I believe it was titled.The Customer Is Always Right.

It opens with a gay guy and his straight friend closing up the auto shop when an angry customer comes in and demanded his car to be fixed? Then cuts to the straight guy walking in on the customer giving the gay guy a blowjob while the gay guy smokes a cigar and he remarks that he has got to stop hypnotizing the customers. Then the gay guy asks the straight guy if he would like the customer to give HIM a blowjob. Straight guy kind of resists the idea but the gay guy said he had no problem when he hypnotized the couple prior and the straight had no problem using the soccer mom. and after all, a mouth is a mouth. And it ends with the gay guy asking the customer well he really wants to give the straight guy a blowjob, right? As the customer blankly repeats that he really wants to give a blowjob and it ends with the gay guy saying the customer is always right…

Lol! With all this detail, I might as well have typed out the story myself. But I am hoping someone remembers this or has it saved. I would REALLY love to read it again… Thank you so much for any help.

1 Like

Is the Story linden’s throne?By Nupiter? The one with the character acting out what clothes he wears,

I’m looking for a story about a homophobe who gets cursed by someone with reality-bending powers. I don’t remember most of it, but essentially he has to have sex with (I think) pretty much every guy he meets. Like, he goes to work and his coworker casually fucks him in the ass, not realizing what he’s doing. The guy is aware of what’s happening, but he can’t stop himself. After a year has passed, the person who cursed him gives him a choice: he can either return the homophobe to normal, or he can turn the homophobe gay so that he enjoys all the sex he’s having, with the caveat that if he returns him to normal, every guy he’s had sex with will suddenly remember all the times they had gay sex, and will presumably have a lot of angry questions for the homophobe. In the end I’m pretty sure the homophobe decides to be gay.
Has anyone heard of this story? I’d really like to read it again

@Yourmind123 This seems very familiar to me. Like I know what you speak of, though I don’t off the top of my head know the title. I will have to give it a thought. But yeah, it seems very familiar as a concept.

I found it! It’s called New Year’s Eve by Haven Tesla

Hi there, I was looking for a story where a guy “has sex” with a straight guy’s head. It’s like he’s mentally fucking his forehead and completes the transformation by nutting
“inside his brain”

For values of guy = demon and forehead = back of his head, fucking through to forehead, this could be Nicky Noxville’s excellent Summoning Demons for Pleasure and Profit, Part One.
('Summoning Demons for Pleasure and Profit, Part One' by Nicky Noxville - Gay Spiral Stories)

1 Like

Okay here’s the twist I’ve technically been able to find this story just not any decent format it was primarily kept on the old beekeeper site. No way am I going to even try to use text to speech I can’t even remember how to type of the Greek version of that name. In fact with the site being down we lost a lot of stories as well as pictures including the original pollination comic. Sorry I’m being distracted. Aardvark seem to been known for sort of Lifestyle transformations not focusing on the hookups in the sex so much as the redesigning of men to Ideal roles especially after they’ve been given raw deals in life. I’m not sure exactly when that became his hat but I’d say the nutritionist is when he particularly stood out for me something about the particular setup and the characterization with 5 overweight guys Under One Roof getting the magical injection and a combination of hypnotic lifestyle retraining and then mentally suggested redesigns that retroactively transform the boys.

It very much was the process in the set up because I felt like a dedicated to the induction in a way that others had not as a time and have not used a similar set up in my opinion since there’s usually a lot of off screening or and now I describe what’s happened as opposed to work the person through and figure out how each change reflects who they become.

So if I know the title and I know the author why do I need help finding the story? Technically I don’t because I’ve been able to find two distinct copies and saved archives the problem is whatever method he used for writing made for crap archiving format. As a result looks ugly as Sin. One with almost no paragraph and spacing and the other with a quotation marks replaced with windings or something. So if someone could help me get a properly formatted version of the nutritionist by Aardvark I would be much obliged

I can’t see where you mentioned the title of the story, but have you tried here - O'Melissokomos: The Bee Keeper: aardvark