Helping find stories

Doubt if i can find it,but still looking for that Graduation story that got deleted from GSS, Especially the 2nd chapter where the guy was in VR at a wrestling match expecting to win agaist his opponents but they kept getting bigger,buffer,stronger, and then the scene moved to a masage parlour.

But i’m expecting it to be lost to time

Even if a story got marked as deleted, it’s technically still there, just not accessible to the public.

But if the author requests that a story is taken down, I can’t do anything about it.

@Corin could you not forward a message from @EJG to the author and see if he responds?

I’m not sure which story/series @EJG is referring to. The one series I’ve found with that name ( ‘Graduation’ by Lau - Gay Kinky Stories) is still available.

If I knew anything else, like the authors or more specific terms to search for, I might be able to help.

Anybody remember that story set in a construction site and MC is used as a “cum dump” (this line was said, I think) for the rest of the workers. It’s not Cat Call by Gayborhood because I remember it having a lot of sex. It may be in mcstories, I’m not sure.

Here’s the only one’s I can think of over at MCStories: Hardhats and Hazings
The MC isn’t called a cum dump but is definitely used as one.

Thanks, but I don’t think that’s it. I remember the MC wanting to leave the construction site but he runs into construction workers constantly and he’s forced to do as they ask.

This sounds really close to what you want. A guy hires a crew to build his dream house, but the foreman has other plans. Cunt-struction

2 Likes

That story is a classic!

It’s not that one,but thanks anyhow. But no worries.

That’s a good one, but that’s not it. It’s mostly set on the construction site. I’ve been trying to find it in years but haven’t had any luck.

I think it was/is on one of the sites here but I could be wrong.

I was reading a story about a guy that was down on his luck, running out of money, on the verge of being homeless. his friend convinced him to pack up and move across the country and stay with him, even bought first class ticket for the trip. the guy had an interesting encounter with a Dom/Master(?) on the flight. I had just gotten to the part where the friend picked him up at the airport and home. the story seemed to headed towards a master/dog relationship.

any help on finding the story or what happened to it would be appreciated.

I think that’s Attention Whore by Jack Parker.

yes, thank you. I started to read it and I couldn’t find it by scrolling back. I was afraid it was deleted or I was looking in the wrong site.

Looking for two stories…

First is a dating/social app based story where a guy takes increasingly sexual pictures of himself to get likes. Eventually culminates in him in a sex club / sauna acting out a sex fantasy for some paying clients whilst mind-controlled. I remember specifically a throne being in the acted out sex fantasy

Second is really dim in my memory. Some guy is kidnapped, and his friend or brother wants to rescue him. He sneaks into this island full of rich mind controllers who are having some sort of convention and has to trick and/or fuck his way through various situations to try and find the controller who stole his brother. I remember one scene had him crossdressing, and one scene had him forced to make out with his friend. A bit low on details otherwise sadly…

That second one sounds a little like The Island series by autodream.

That is EXACTLY it thank you! Been looking for so long, I was sure it was mcstories and asking here was a hail mary

1 Like

Glad to help. Wish I could on the first one. There are parts that seem familiar. Sounds like something I’d like to read.

I think the first story is Addicted to the App by boyz4sale: 'Addicted to the App, Parts 1 & 2' by boyz4sale - Gay Spiral Stories

From the original description that has to be it. Good find. Too bad it never continued.