I Have Standards

I’ve not written anything for a while, but I got an idea a few days ago, and I happened to have a good bit of time with very little to do over the past couple of days, so here’s what I have so far. I’m not entirely sure it’s up to the level I like to aim for, so comments/suggestions welcome.

I Have Standards.

What is it with guys that think I’m going to give them a quick shag just because I’m on a dating app, and they’re nearby?
I know I’m not the hottest guy around, but I like to think I’m above average when it comes to looks, and I like to keep fit. I’m no prude, but I like to get to know guys a bit first, and I’m not going to sleep with just anyone, especially some random guy that could easily pass as my dad. And really, what is it with the random dick pics?
Do people really think by sending a dick pic with nothing else, I’m just going to drop everything to hook up with them, without even knowing anything else about them?
I’ve tried everything to filter who can contact me, so have now resorted to just telling people I have standards, and anybody who doesn’t meet them, will get blocked. But even that has not really curtailed guys I have no interest in, or the random nutters, just like this latest nutter. He’s just sent me a link to some perverted site, with some story about a guy who’s so full of himself, thinks he’s too good for anybody but the hottest guys, and wants to get to know guys first.
I probably shouldn’t be reading it, but I’ve not got much else to do. It starts off saying how he has high standards, but then he starts being unable to say no.
#beep# It’s another message, but at least this guy has said hi, and he looks pretty hot in his profile pic. He’s just asked if I want to go for a coffee at the local café.

That guy last night was nice. His name was Steve. We had a coffee, then went to a local bar for a couple drinks, before heading back to his, where we had some fun. I wouldn’t normally sleep with someone on the first date, but we were so into each other. I had to leave early this morning to head to work. I’ll have to message him later, maybe during my lunch break, and see if he wants to meet again.
#beep# It’s another message from that nutter, with a link to another instalment about the guy so full of himself. Apparently the guy went out for a drink, then ended up sleeping with the guy. Big deal. I mean I only met Steve last night, but we were so into each other, and the sex was good. I’d not fucked a guy for a while, so it was a welcome relief. I played safe, and we both had fun. I don’t see the problem, and i still have my standards. It’s not like I fuck just anybody on a first date.
#beep# It’s a message from Steve, wondering if I’d like to meet again this evening. I figure I may as well, so I can get to know him a bit better, as last night was fun. He replies saying to head to his for 7, and we can head out for some food.

Last night was fun, although we never quite made it for any food. He opened a couple beers, and before I knew it, we were making out in his front room.
#beep# It’s the daily story from the nutter. Apparently the guy now ends up not playing safe, after his ‘date’ comes up with some excuse to not use protection.
So what if Steve fucked me bare last night. He seems like a nice guy, and I’m sure he would have said if he wasn’t clean, but it’s just that neither of us remembered any condoms, and we were just so horned up. If I’m secretly honest, I actually liked the feeling of his load dripping out my ass afterwards. I still have standards. It’s not like I’m just letting a complete stranger fuck me without any protection.
#beep# It’s a message from Steve saying how much fun he had last night and that he’d like to meet again, but he’s going to be busy for the next couple nights. I get back to work, while thinking about what I can do later.
#beep# Just in time for getting home, it’s a dick pic. Nice looking dick, and the guys abs look nice. I am feeling pretty horny as I had been looking forward to seeing Steve again, so what harm could meeting the guy be? He sends his address, and I tell him I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

#beep# Right on cue. My latest installment. Apparently the guy hooked up with some stranger, and the guy ended up pleading to be fucked bare, and continue being fucked after cumming.
Matt was hot, but I just couldn’t get the thought of Steve fucking me bare the night before, and his load in my ass. The condom just seemed to be ruining it for me, so I asked the guy to take it of and fuck me bare. I did have to ask Matt a few times to take it of, before he finally agreed. Then I came really quickly feeling his bare dick fucking me, but I just told him to keep going. Normally once I blow my load, I can’t stand anything in my ass, but his bare dick just felt so good. I still have standards. It’s not like I’m hooking up with strangers I don’t even know the name of.
#beep# I’m only just home after work, and there’s already another dick pic. I can’t really be bothered going out tonight, but his dick does look hot, and I am horny. I send the guy my address, and tell him to head over in 30 minutes once I’ve had a chance to get cleaned up.

#beep# Guess what, it’s my daily story. The guy apparently invited some stranger over to his place, and didn’t even find out anything about him before being fucked. Worst thing was, he didn’t even cum. Just being fucked made him feel satisfied.
I was horny, and I’d just showered and managed to squeeze into my jeans that show off my ass perfectly, especially with my jockstrap showing above their waistband, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and he immediately pushed me in, and down on to my knees. I was feeling real horny, so after getting him nice and hard with my mouth, I dropped my jeans and let him fuck me stood in my hallway while still wearing my jock. He fucked me real good, and blew his load deep inside my ass, before just pulling his jeans up and leaving. I ended up stroking myself to orgasm, using what cum I could get out my ass as lube. I still have standards though. It’s not like I’m letting any random stranger fuck me in public.
Time to head home, but nobody is messaging, and I’ve not even seen any profiles I like the look of.

#beep# Here we go. The guy apparently hooked up with some guy in public.
I felt like a walk last night, so I headed to the local park. As I wandered around, I couldn’t help but notice a guy stood leaning against a tree, rubbing what looked a very nice bulge in his shorts. I just had to find out, so I walked across and started rubbing the bulge for him. He asked if I wanted to go into the bushes, but all I wanted was to suck his substantial cock, so dropping to my knees, I pulled his shorts down and got to work. He came quite quickly, but we already had an audience. As I sucked the final drops of cum from the first guy, another had already lined up beside him, and I could feel other hands groping my ass. By the time I left, I’d swallowed several loads, and has been fucked by at least 3 people. I still have standards though. As long as the dick looks nice, I’ll take it.

#beep# the guy is now a total slut for cock.
So what if I like getting fucked continually, and even sneak away from work to get fucked by random strangers in the local park, or even having two or three guys over to my flat a night.
I still have standards.

I made a few minor corrections to spelling you may want to review.

I enjoyed the narrator’s total obliviousness, and I like the idea in general. It’s late and I’m probably being dumb but it’s not obvious to me what the ‘beep’ parts are meant to represent exactly, particularly because they changed from a first person perspective to third - which I assume is deliberate - but I’m not quite sure why or what it’s meant to represent.

Like with the last one, “the guy is now a total slut for cock”. The ‘guy’ is the narrator, right? Is he talking about himself and doesn’t realize it? Like I say, I’m probably just being super dumb but the whole thing is confusing me slightly.

Please remember that this is only available to read by members of the Authors/Editors group. If you want more people to give an opinion, I’d suggest that you ask for that in the public thread (maybe with a link to the Group dialog, where people can request access)

Ditto on the beep part being confusing. I think it’s meant to be the narrator reading the story again but I’m not sure so a few extra lines confirming that would be nice.

@Swizz the idea is the main character/narrator receives a series of messages from the ‘nutter’ with a link to a story instalment, but is oblivious the instalment is actually about them, and they(the narrator) then tells us what happened.

Essentially the message contains the outline of what happened, then then the narrator tells us the details of what happened.

Okay, that’s what I thought, and with your explanation in mind, I went back and read it again and it made more sense. However, reading it for the first time with no context, it’s all a little unclear. Might want to see if it’s possible to make it more obvious when he is telling us about the story that he is reading, and when he is actually telling us what’s happening.

And don’t get me wrong, I think the whole concept of this guy reading a story about himself is really hot and innovative. We just need a little more clarity.

You have a very valid point. I wrote it on a tablet with a basic text editor, so I just used the #beep# for simplicity. I’ll probably replace it with something like #New Message# and use some text formatting.

@Corin what formatting is available for stories? I’ve had a quick look, but can’t see any obvious guide. I do seem to remember a discussion about it somewhere…

Right now you can use standard html like < strong > or < i >. But please restrict yourself to the most basic html tags.

A favorite of mine is < hr > (horizontal ruler) to separate chapters or introductions.

1 Like

After far too long, here’s revision two.

I Have Standards.

#beep# Hey, I think you may want to check out this story :wink:

What is it with guys that think I’m going to give them a quick shag just because I’m on a dating app, and they’re nearby?
I know I’m not the hottest guy around, but I like to think I’m above average when it comes to looks, and I like to keep fit. I’m no prude, but I like to get to know guys a bit first, and I’m not going to sleep with just anyone, especially some random guy that could easily pass as my dad. And really, what is it with the random dick pics?
Do people really think by sending a dick pic with nothing else, I’m just going to drop everything to hook up with them, without even knowing anything else about them?
I’ve tried everything to filter who can contact me, so have now resorted to just telling people I have standards, and anybody who doesn’t meet them, will get blocked. But even that has not really curtailed guys I have no interest in, or the random nutters. Just like this latest nutter with his link to some story on some perverted site, about a guy who’s so full of himself, thinks he’s too good for anybody but the hottest guys, and wants to get to know guys first.
I probably shouldn’t be reading it, but I’ve not got much else to do. It starts off saying how he has high standards, but then he starts being unable to say no, however that’s as far as it goes.

#beep# Hey, you look cute. Fancy a coffee later?

It’s another message, but at least this guy has said hi, and he looks pretty hot in his profile pic. He’s just asked if I want to go for a coffee at the local café, which is how I like to meet potential partners.

#beep# Hey, here’s the next part of the story.

This weirdo just doesn’t give up. I thought I had blocked him, but it’s a link to another installment about that guy so full of himself. Apparently the guy went out for a drink, then ended up sleeping with the guy. Big deal. I met Steve for a coffee last night, and we just seemed to hit it off straight away. After the coffee, we headed for a few drinks at a local club. So what if we ended up back at his and had some fun. It’s not like I fuck just anybody on a first date, I’m a grown man and it was good to have some fun with another guy.
I’ve definitely blocked the weirdo this time. I have standards, and Steve met them

#beep# Hey. Last night was good :slight_smile: Fancy getting some food later?

It’s a message from Steve, wondering if I’d like to meet again this evening. I figure I may as well, so I can get to know him a bit better, as last night was fun. He replies saying to head to his for 7, and we can head out for some food.

#beep# You don’t stop me that easily. Here’s the next part.

Really? Is this weirdo some kind of stalker? I know I probably shouldn’t but I open the link anyway. The guy now ends up not playing safe, after his ‘date’ comes up with some excuse to not use protection.
So what if Steve fucked me without any protection last night. He’s a nice guy, and I’m sure he would have said if he wasn’t clean. It’s just that neither of us had any condoms, and after those first couple beers, well, we never quite made it for food. We were just so horned up, I just wanted to fuck.

If I’m secretly honest, I actually liked the feeling of his load dripping out my ass afterwards. I’m starting to feel a bit horny thinking about it, but I still have standards. It’s not like I’m just letting a complete stranger fuck me without any protection.

#beep# Hey, last night was fun :wink: But I’m going to be busy for the next couple nights.

I was looking forward to hooking up with Steve again. I might just have to entertain my self tonight.

#beep# <dick pic>

It’s a dick pic. Nice looking dick though, and the guys profile pic shows some nice looking abs. I am feeling pretty horny as I had been looking forward to seeing Steve again, so what harm could meeting the guy be? He sends his address, and I tell him I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

#beep# I think you’re starting to like this story

Right on cue. My latest installment. Apparently the guy hooked up with some stranger, and the guy ended up pleading to be fucked bare, and continue being fucked after cumming.

Matt was hot last night but I just couldn’t get the thought of Steve fucking me bare the night before, and taking his load in my ass. The condom just seemed to be ruining it for me, so I asked the guy to take it of and fuck me bare. I did have to ask Matt a few times to take it of, before he finally agreed. Then I came really quickly feeling his bare dick fucking me, but I just told him to keep going. Normally once I blow my load, I can’t stand anything in my ass, but his bare dick just felt so good. I still have standards. It’s not like I’m hooking up with strangers I don’t even know the name of.

#beep# <dick pic>

I’m only just home after work, and there’s already another dick pic. I can’t really be bothered going out tonight, but his dick does look hot, and I am horny. I send the guy my address, and tell him to head over in 30 minutes once I’ve had a chance to get cleaned up.

#beep# I think you’re really struggling to say no now.

Guess what, it’s my daily story. The guy apparently invited some stranger over to his place, and didn’t even find out anything about him before being fucked. Worst thing was, he didn’t even cum. Just being fucked made him feel satisfied.
I was horny, and I’d just showered and managed to squeeze into my jeans that show off my ass perfectly, especially with my jockstrap showing above their waistband, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and he immediately pushed me in, and down on to my knees. I was feeling real horny, so after getting him nice and hard with my mouth, I dropped my jeans and let him fuck me stood in my hallway while still wearing my jock. He fucked me real good, and blew his load deep inside my ass, before just pulling his jeans up and leaving. I ended up stroking myself to orgasm, using what cum I could get out my ass as lube. I still have standards though. It’s not like I’m letting any random stranger fuck me in public.

#beep# The story is nearly finished.

Here we go. The daily tale. The guy apparently hooked up with some guy in public.
I felt like a walk last night, so I headed to the local park. As I wandered around, I couldn’t help but notice a guy stood leaning against a tree, rubbing what looked a very nice bulge in his shorts. I just had to find out, so I walked across and started rubbing the bulge for him. He asked if I wanted to go into the bushes, but all I wanted was to suck his substantial cock, so dropped to my knees. I pulled his shorts down and got to work. He came quite quickly, but we already had an audience. As I sucked the final drops of cum from the first guy, another had already lined up beside him, and I could feel other hands groping my ass. By the time I left, I’d swallowed several loads, and had been fucked by at least 3 people. I still have standards though. As long as the dick looks nice, I’ll take it.

#beep# Still got those standards?

My own personal weirdo, and his stories. The guy apparently will do anything for cock.
So what if I like getting fucked continually, and even sneak away from work to get fucked by random strangers in the local park, or even having two or three guys over to my flat a night.
I still have standards.