Looking for a specific story about a gay conspiracy

there is one story i read quite some time ago and would love to find again. not sure if it was on this website but specifically dealt with sexuality change and moral corruption. takes place in a cinema and towards the end turns out to be a larger scale conspiracy to produce more tops for the Gay community

would also love to see any other stories of that nature. focusing around the idea of a conspiracy theory or expanding of homosexuality. stories focusing on the large scale stuff, like the way society/the world changes when everyone end up gay. like in “dark matter”, “god is gay” and “aftermath”

It isn’t specifically what you’re looking for, but there is an old story on Nifty.org called The Exam which entails a conspiracy that entraps high school jocks and their dads. There’s a lot of hot sex, incest, and humiliation. There’s well over 100 chapters and it’s one of my all-time favorites. It’s many years old at this point, so you would need to search the archives. I hope you do find what you’re looking for.