Maker of gay hypno video?

Does anyone know where this video is originally from.

https://www.boyztube.com/gay-videos/watch/753032-guy_hypnotizes_ex.html

They hypno seems lackluster at best but I would still like to know where to find the original video.

1 Like

I believe this is one.

1 Like

That is fact the one good sir. Thank you very much. I forgot to check that site, i know i seen a few there before but I sort of forgot about it.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

1 Like

Amazing! Enjoy!

"The victim finally finishes himself off with a gunshot to his head while laying naked on his bed. " - nope, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, the murder/suicide aspect of these videos kinda ruin what could be great hypno videos for me as well.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t gonna say anything but that’s uh… not one of my kinks.

1 Like

I totally agree with the comments, but the maker of the video is from the company BestDeaths lol. I was actually the one who commissioned this particular video. Not into the kink as people stated above myself, but they were one of the few doing hypnosis stuff before and I had to tailor the script to fit their site audience lol.

Unfortunately, after so many commissions I still haven’t received a finished product from any company, with nice emotionless, blankfaced guys in the style that Hyptrance writes in any of those videos. Sadness.

2 Likes