MC manga

ooph, missed the free stuff, but while costs, pretty cheap and through paypal

Kasu/Kaz, has four “kemono” hypnosis manga. I shared some before, and currently ongoing saga that’s more a period romance in postwar London about a thug having captured a butler who is as much falling in love as finding his mind submitting to his captor.
The previous are translated by him and available for purchase but I believe also just for membership and updates 3 times a month 5th, 15th, and 25th, and kept to this all year.
Would recommend supporting him, engages well and nice work.

Thanks for the info.

I really like Seki Sabato (AKA Tsukuru)'s Ninshiki sogai de namaiki gitei o onaho-ka keikaku (even though I can hardly remember its long name :smile:). I LOVE the concept of this one. It’s pretty simple but very effective. The idea is that the main character somehow has a hat that makes eveyone’s minds ignore him and, of course, he uses it to make his most dark fantasies come true. I specially fell in love with the strength of the first scene, where two guys are playing videogames in a park and one suddenly has to unawarely suck a big and meaty piece of cock :joy:

He just released the second part by the way! :smiley:

Hmm, both those links took me to pages for Cocky Brother something and don’t appear to be the subject you’re talking about. Besides, the manga seem to be only Japanese and I don’t think translate will work on it. I’ve tried before and it just ignores the dialogue text.

1 Like

Its this one, and already translated

https://myreadingmanga.info/seki-sabato-tsukuru-ninshiki-sogai-de-namaiki-gitei-o-onaho-ka-keikaku-1-eng/

Thanks. That link works.

Hi! The links were right. The story is focused on the main character’s brother-in-law.

And sorry about it being in Japanese! I see @Hobbs provided a link to myreadingmanga for the translated version. In hindsight I realize that I should have attached that link along with the address for their shop. That way people could have read the manga in English and supported the author in case they liked it enough. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like