[Solved] Problem accessing Discord for the first time

Hi there everyone!

I can’t seem to be able to join the Discord server. Clicking on the link in the main page sends me to the Discord program where after accepting to join there’s this new prompt saying “Whoops, Unable to accept invite”. If I do it from the phone, the prompt differs a little, suggesting that the link might have expired.

I checked the internet but I haven’t been able to find a solution.

Could anyone send an invite to see if the problem lays in the expiration date for the link?

Thank you so much!!

Try this and see how it goes: GaySpiralStories.com

Are you on an Apple device? If so, try to join on a PC (or Mac) first and change the option in your profile that allows IOS devices to join our server (Apple is blocking our site by default because of its NSFW content).

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately I get the same prompt with this one as well: “The invite link is invalid or has expired”.

And I’m on android and PC systems.

I don’t know what could be causing this :hushed:

You’re the second person affected by this problem. Another one has written here: Accessing Discord - General - Community for Gay Kinky Stories

Maybe you can ask him how he fixed that?

You could also try to download the Discord app. It’s available on both Android and the PC.

Just contact me there (my handle is Martin (GaySpiralStories)#0690) and I’ll invite you directly.

Solved!

I had to create a new email account and a new discord account, but at least it works now.

Thank you for your support! :smiley:

1 Like