Story Submission Issue, Author name cant be used

Hey. I just wanted to say that I’ve been trying to submit a story here, but unfortunate, it wont let me. It says my author name is being used by a registered author. But I don’t see any stories by them, and as far as I’m aware, I’m the only one using it. Ill be using an edited version of the name until I can get this sorted, but I thought I should share. I’ve used this author name before and I haven’t had issues like this before.

You’ve been using both “Rubber_Lover14” and “Rubber_Lover”, both names are assigned to your account.

So You should be able to use both names. Please make sure that you’re really logged on - Close the browser and when you navigate to the submission page, make sure that the warning that you’re not logged on is NOT shown on the top of the page.

Uuuuuuugh, I’m so dumb. I think u used two different author names for my two stories I think. Sorry, I’m dumb. Thanks for the help. Should I delete this now?

Nothing to do with stupid, the system can be confusing sometimes!

You used Rubber_Lover only on one story, and that’s a deleted one ( ‘A World Changing Purchase’ by Rubber_Lover - Gay Kinky Stories)

No idea why it’s deleted.

Were you able to submit your story now?

Hmmm. I think that one was deleted because I wanted to bring the story in a different direction. And yes, I was able to submit it last night around 2 am my time.

Thanks for the help btw. I was just sleep deprived and didn’t know what was going on XD