What turns you on about hypnosis?

I don’t know if this has been asked before, but what turns you on about hypnosis and mind control?

For me, its the casual control. Stories like Prom Night or the straight story I edited The Friend Zone, where the protagonists can have whatever they want with a casual command like “suck my dick” or “take off your pants” and people would just do it. Imagine just being able to get a blowjob from literally anyone you want at the snap of your fingers! Also, I love it when the big, straight, muscular guys are the bottoms, and the chubby guys & twinks are the tops, and hypno is really great for that.

So what do you find hot? Is it the long inductions, giving up control, the power, or something else entirely?

5 Likes

The control one can have over another. The power to give an order and have them follow it. The ability to have people who wouldn’t choose to do it still do it and maybe even come to like, enjoy it. Plus seeing and putting a person into a trance.

Casual sex is super hot as well. The ability to go behind a muscle straight dude and rub him and play with h us hole as he talks shop to their other friend. Quite cool.

I too really like straight muscle bottom and gay nerdy top.

I’ve enjoyed it for as long as I can remember. It was either cartoons like Scooby Doo or tv shows like Power Rangers. (Its amusing to think on it but I’m pretty sure both it and my like of butts developed before I really knew why the whole sexual thing. )

4 Likes

Hypnosis underscores my inferiority to a superior male in a mental way. Being small in size, it is easy for many guys to be more dominant merely by their size differences over me. To have my mental ideas,resistance etc changed by another is amazing for me. It is a mark of a true submissive.

3 Likes

For me, it’s the gradual corruption of the thought process. I like reading stories where the subjects are slowly but surely changing their views and actions to be what the hypnotist/Dom/whatever wants them to be, but are completely unaware of what’s going on, and think they’re having a great time!

It’s all the better for me when one of those who is corrupted is someone in a position of authority or protection over others who are similarly corrupted (e.g., father, coach, teacher, military officer, police officer, etc.), and starts thinking that it’s a great idea to have those under their protection be hypnotized/controlled as well.

Like Yourmind123, I also like it when those who would normally be the bottom or who are considered sexually less-than-ideal in some way are instead the ones in control.

8 Likes

For me hypnosis is a part of transformation. In this case, I don’t mean physical transformation, but transformation of the subject into essentially a different person - doing things and especially thinking things that his former self wouldn’t do. As some people say, hypnosis is one way to get people to realize dreams they have but can’t put into action. But I also like RobinHood70’s comment - for me, there’s something really satisfying about corrupting someone. The bottom line is you should do what turns you on.

2 Likes

I definitely agree on the Casual sex part. Being able to grope and kiss a guy during a conversation or in a public place with nobody noticing or reacting is a really big turn on!

2 Likes

It’s definitely about taking away power from a powerful person. The more symbols of power the victim have (status, muscle, uniform, etc), the hotter it is for me. The best mechanism to deliver these kind of stories is what @RobinHood70 mentioned, which explains why I enjoy his stories so much. I can cum reading his stories before reaching any sexual content solely on the corruption of the victims mind.

8 Likes

The concept of taking a tall, strong guy and making him my bitch against his will turns me on enough, but the concept of taking him and making him want to be my bitch is just ridiculously hot to me. I tell him what I’m going to do to him, and he hates it, but he can’t resist doing everything I tell him to. Ugh.

6 Likes

Just an add-on to the casual sex part, I also find it pretty hot when straight guys find an act disgusting, but they’re hypnotized to believe they have to do it as common courtesy.

Like thinking the polite way to greet your gay roommate is to make out with him while he gropes your ass, even though kissing a guy grosses you out.
Or thinking that the only polite way to serve dinner to your son’s mesmerizing friend from college is to crawl beneath the table and give him a sloppy blowjob while he eats, despite wanting to gag as you unzip his pants.
Maybe you hypnotize the school bullies to think that the best way to pick on you is to call you ‘Master’ and let you pound their asses whenever you want

7 Likes

I had an idea along those lines, where a homophobic subject is berating the hypnotist for being a “fag” who’s just so “pathetic” because he can’t help but fondle the subject or fuck him or what have you, even as the subject complies with everything the hypnotist wants to do to him (including eventually shutting up and just thinking it in his head, because of course, the hypnotist probably doesn’t want a litany of insults the entire time).

2 Likes

God, that sounds really hot! Like the hypnotist starts rubbing the guy’s crotch and the guy makes fun of him for being a “faggot” but makes no effort to stop him. Later the hypnotist pushes him to his knees, pulls out his cock, and starts rhythmically fucking the guy’s mouth to shut him up for a while. After he cums, the subject says, mouth dripping with cum, “how gay do you have to be to cum in another guy’s mouth, you queer”, with no self-awareness, even as he complains to himself about having to take a gay guy’s load. That’s a really great idea, it’s be a hoy story if you wrote it!

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a start on it already, but it’s nowhere near presentable yet. Hell, it hasn’t even reached any kind of a scene like that yet. As is fairly typical of my writing style, I’m envisioning three POVs from each of: a cop for a father, an older son, and a younger son, each of whom has a different understanding of what’s going on. The father knows all of them are hypnotized, but doesn’t believe he’s hypnotized for anything more than relaxation and de-stressing (cuz, you know, why be stressed about your boys being hypnotized for sex?); the older son is the homophobe and doesn’t think he’s hypnotized at all, but knows the other two are and doesn’t really care/thinks they’re weak for being affected by it; the younger son has become pretty much a total slave and loves it, so goes along with whatever the hypnotist wants. He probably knows he’s been hypnotized, at least later on, but I haven’t really come up with a significant story for him yet.

4 Likes

I love stuff like this, especially if the slave is straight. I think having a jock who has been working out and getting stronger all their lives use their strength to pleasure a chub is the hottest thing ever.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s something particularly hot about that. Like, a guy who has spent years exercising, turning himself into a muscular adonis who could fight off half a dozen men at once, and instead of using that strength, that power, for himself, he’s forced to serve at the feet of his chubby Master, sucking his cock and serving his dinner; his gigantic muscles are mainly decoration for his master to grope and caress while the jock blows him

4 Likes

@Yourmind123 oh my that sounds so extremely hot. I love that set up

This is such a hot concept, fuck. A chubby IT guy taking his ex-military bosses place in an organization is the thought this gave me. Possible story idea? :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow, military is the perfect place for this kind of story! Muscular young men with hard bodies training their whole lives for their strength and discipline to be used in combat instead being used to serve the chubby tech guy; one soldier/general uses his years of discipline training to stay completely still on his hands and knees as the tech guy’s footstool; another stands shirtless as the tech guy strokes his chest, his hours of exercise sculpting him not into a killing machine, but rather something the chubby dude can touch and grope, perfect pecs for him to play with

5 Likes

There’s something really hot to me about a muscular jock on his knees sucking a chubby guy’s dick, his balls slapping the jock’s chin and the jock’s nose pressing into the guy’s belly

1 Like

I like the sheer power of mind control. No matter how much someone fights against it, he still can’t stop it… sometimes he doesn’t even realize it’s going on at all.

3 Likes

I love hypnotic stories where the subject is oblivious to what’s being done to them, especially a strong, muscular subject who thinks he’s too mentally strong to be hypnotized. I like physical descriptions of the trance state, the glazed eyes and slack mouths. That’s how I’d want my hypnotic powers to work if I had them IRL: approach a guy, trance them, use them, and give them a false memory to chew on as the stumble out of view.

8 Likes