What turns you on about hypnosis?

I love resistance to hypnosis. It’s great when someone doesn’t want to be hypnotised but then, slowly but surely, the hypnotist helps them realise that it is EXACTLY what they want. And that they lose all desire to control themselves and want someone else to think for them.

3 Likes

I like the long induction, having the ability to slowly entrance someone so they may not even be aware of it. My favorites are when they use a fetish to do it, like I love pantyhose, so they are used to slowly take control over time you surrender to the pantyhose then that can be used for a more nefarious purpose. Say since you are hypnotized and controlled by pantyhose well what if a man is wearing them wouldn’t that make a man in pantyhose in control of you. And by the time you are done a pantyhosed covered cock is all you want.

2 Likes

I think losing control is the biggest turn on for me. I love the idea of hot confident guys who are in control. I think most of the stories here skew heavily towards role reversal - but I wish there were a few more smart jocks.

6 Likes

Yeah we need more stories where the nerd tries to control the jock, but the jock turns his invention against him.

1 Like

For me, it’s the control. I enjoy the mass hypnosis as the control affects many people. I like the way all the people obey and work for the master. I personally like military and police being control as the uniform takes on a different meaning. The police are no longer serving and protecting the people but serving and protecting their master as are military under control. The uniform then becomes a symbol of control. That’s what I like about hypnosis.

1 Like

everything you said man! oblivion, take down of people of authority (for me especially COPS, then military men, being a recent veteran myself, its really hard not to fantasize about it lol), and being control of bigger men (i am pretty small build).

3 Likes

resistance makes it much hotter :smile:

No matter the story’s structure, my enjoyment tends to depend on my ability to relate to the person or people being controlled. It makes sense, as I am generally submissive, but this brings up an interesting question as to why has mind control specifically grabbed me the way it has.

I think it’s that erotic mind control fantasies give me permission to escape a world asking us to be responsible and to make proactive decisions. Instead, all I have to do is listen and simply experience fulfillment in obedience and pleasure.

A mass hypnosis signal is going through the airwaves and now I am naked and stroking myself without a care along with everyone else lucky enough to get caught by the waves. As a bicurious teen, I enter a sex shop nervously and end up in a latex catsuit being used by any patron who needs a hole to fill. My PhD advisor has an enchanting artifact that enspells me to be their house slave for the duration of my studies. The apartment I live in has been broadcasting subliminal messages for the duration of my time there and now I am a weekend call boy for the landlord.

Though resistance and fear may be fun, the act of submission to the inevitable truth that I am controlled and the subsequent embracing of that pleasure is my favorite part. To me, that is the escape that mind control provides.

3 Likes

It’s just the thought of being controlled to do something you wouldn’t normally do in your normal state of mind but is lurking in your sub consciousness to do when probed. To be controlled and dominated by someone and to break down your boundaries and fears as well as reprogramming the mind.

1 Like

not sure about all of it, it’s just fascinated me since i was a kid and at some point that turned into a kink thing.

but in certain cases, i really like someone being forced out of their comfort zone until they have to confront something about themselves. which is why i enjoy the rarely explored idea of someone being ‘rescued’ or returned to normal, but realizing they really enjoyed aspects of who they were when they were being controlled. the fantastic story curse of 100 bottoms has something like that: presumed straight guy is compelled to fuck 100 dudes and in the end falls in genuine love with a man.

1 Like