Would you be interested in this story idea?

Hey there! So, honestly, I don’t love the idea of me putting ideas out there and asking for people to write them without being willing to, like–commission them. But still, these are themes I enjoy so I was thinking of maybe putting feelers out, asking if this is something you might like to read!

Some ideas I’ve been having are some gentle hypnosis, a dominant friend hypnotizing his friend, probably roommates, as their lifestyle begins to change–ending up probably a romantic end, with both happy. But some of the more kinks that’d follow it, I think, would be weightgain–not super slobby, but the sub character would end up chubby, most likely, and that’d definitely be a focus. Maybe some mild embarrassment but there wouldn’t be a lot of humiliation involved. Is this something anyone might want to read?

3 Likes

Not enough stories on here feature cute chubby guys so yeah I’m into that

That’s an interesting idea for a story! I too love it when the Dom is tough but likes his sub by the end :slight_smile:
Can I ask tho @glamgod - do you think you might try and write the story yourself? We all started from somewhere, and it’s actually a lot of fun! I think you have a great idea for what you want to see, why not type bits of it down :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah, definitely I want to try myself–I’ve rped a lot before, and I’ve written a lot of stories just not. sexual ones? So it’d be branching out a bit for me but I’m really interested in giving it a shot. I’m glad it seems like something some people would want to read!

2 Likes

Always happy to read new work. And if you want it proof reading, especially since it’s your first go, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I usually proofread my own stuff, but I’ve also never really posted my stories online, so I might do that. <3

Up to you but the offer’s there if you want :slight_smile:

Naturally I welcome all stories with a happy ending

2 Likes

hah, awesome! I’m working on character sketches and an outline because I’d really like to put some stories up, and starting with this!