Wrestling stories

Hello, I’m looking for all possible wrestling jobs in the ring, arena, or anywhere else. It’s the fight. I would be very grateful for every work on this topic, I found very few such stories on this site.

Take a look at the “wrestling” tag, should help you find quite a lot…

Try this one if it’s more the erotica you’re looking for. It involves wrestlers and other jocks, but it isn’t specifically about what goes on in the ring. Not even close, really. It is a really long, multi-chapter story. Thought I would mention it, although it might not be what you are looking for. Nifty Archive: the-exam

Hey. I’m a writer off Discord.
I’ve some talent, although I’ve never done a wrestling tale b4.
Would you be up for one involving mental manipulation mid physical domination?
I’m not in the mood for sticking to just friendly play. I’d rather be a step above others, & to prove why entitlement is due. :sunglasses:
Alan/36/UK alanleys@yahoo.co.uk

That sounds really good, and seems as though it would fit well on this site. I’m sure you know that all the characters have to be at least 18 here, but they could still be seniors in high school (in America) or I think you call it 6th form.

If you’d like a short tale tailored for you, for free? I’d be happy to lad.
I’d only require a short debate, on some aspects. I can wrestle irl, but my writing interest is mainly in mentality & drives. What the character would most want as a result of the action / situation.
Also if you’d like a darker dom tale, or if you’re after a sweet bro romance. Or equals / rivals.
Maybe plausible physical or mental change could feature.
We may have different ideas of what makes an attractive guy. But on this occasion?
Your taste would be the one that matters. :wink:
Alan/37/UK

That’s a lot to take in. Let me think about it and get back to you.

No issue. When and if. ~ I’ve much to keep me busy. :sunglasses:

I’ve been ruminating on this off and on for days. I think what floats my boat is the team coming under the diabolical influence of the coach or someone else in authority. The protagonist knows what is happening, as he notices it in his buddies and best friend. He resists as best he’s able, but is forced through circumstances to submit. His embarrassment is only increased as he is aware of the compromising situations he is forced into, but in the end he cannot stop himself nor save his teammates. I might flesh this out a bit later, but that’s it for now. Cheers!

1 Like