Dominant Bottoms

when is the next chapter to be published?

The story keeps seeming to get longer every time RedShifter and I discuss it! This delays new chapters.
Also, I get 90% of my work done when the muse randomly takes me and when he comes is up to him and not me!

Umm… this is actually pretty close to where my story is going to go in part 2 of Honey

2 Likes

I love you guys for keeping this thread going. I’m mostly a sub top as well, so if anyone wants to RP, I’m DanSafadinho on Discord. Let’s enjoy this otherwise-disappointing weekend, and maybe come up with some fun writing material in the process!
Question for Dom bottoms: what’s your ideal scenario?

I love to tie my top up and edge him. Have him begging me to let him cum. I also really enjoy my top on his knees, maybe sucking my toes and then I sit on his face as he rims me and I take his dick down my throat.

3 Likes

Woah! That sounds incredibly hot! I think I’d like that a lot! There are way to few dominant bottoms around like you!

I also have a question for the Bottoms in the group: how much of a sub of a sub top is good enough?

I mean, I love the idea of bing a Bottom’s play toy – worshiping feet, legs, ass, asshole; with my tongue, fingers, hands, mouth, cock. Public displays of dominance and humiliation are a huge turn on for me too. But when it comes to fucking, even though I like being a Bottom’s human dildo, I do too like to take charge and breed him like I own his hole. It may be seen as a switch, but it can also be in the context of “too horny to obey” kind of scene.

Do you Dominant Bottoms like a completely submissive top or one that loses his shit over your asses turn you own too?

4 Likes

I enjoy this too. I like the idea im riding my tops dick and my ass feels so incredible that it causes someone to snap and he flips us over into missionary and fucks me like he’s an animal. Pounding my hole and needing to breed it. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I posted some weeks ago about working on a part two to a story which was going to have a Dom bottom involved. Just posted yesterday if any of y’all are interested

1 Like
2 Likes

This is prime material for this genre

Edit: i just realized topdog (the author) himself has replied to this thread lol.

1 Like

I personally love what you’re talking about. I love to get a good breeding. I wish there was more representation of ‘traiditional’ (for lack of a better term) top/bottom dynamics… wherein a dominant bigger masculine tops a smaller bottom (twink for example). Most of the stories on here I find are ‘Top to Bottom’. There’s literally not even a tag for what I’m asking for, but I don’t know how to ask.

2 Likes

I’ve been fantasizing about a story about a straight roommate turned “the perfect boyfriend” by a bottom, oblivious, masculinization, traditional gender roles in a gay relationship. But I struggle putting that into words, unfortunately. The submissive tops that worship needy bossy Bottoms lack representation LOL.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t help that mainstream kink people equate “top” to “Dom”. But I digress.

2 Likes

I get what you mean, lacking existing reference and established language makes it harder to write such stories, creating a chicken or egg situation.
On the positive side, due to the lack of dom bottom stories, I would read any story that remotely has a dom/controlling/needy bottom :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I brought it up in Discord and they made an official ‘Straight-to-top’ tag. It’s not ‘Dominant-bottom’ but it would definitely apply to it. Now we just need to petition for ‘straight-to-top’ tag awareness. Lol. Maybe Martin would be willing to set a challenge for it.

1 Like

Oh, I would certainly enjoy a story with hypnosis, fake memories, and resulting gradual changes in that straight-to-top category!!

1 Like

I think “dominant bottom” and “straight to top” exists on two different axis, maybe To Wish for Cock - Gay Spiral Stories can demonstrate what I mean.
But I agree, Alfredo The Jock Boy - Gay Spiral Stories is a hot story

2 Likes

I would like to see more stories “dominant bottom” and “straight to top”, the closest thing to that would be “power bottom” but this term is ambiguous and generally is more about a bottom with a lot of resistance than a dominant one. Let’s hope we see more of these stories, anyway I posted a story about an arrogant straight boy who ends up being a dumb top, you might like it [The Karma is a Bitch](https://The Karma is a Bitch)

6 Likes

Here is a story I wrote about a Dominant Bottom.

https://www.gayspiralstories.com/story/show/578234