Dominant Bottoms

It’s a great idea. Where is the story?

1 Like

Please write the story and post the link for us.

2 Likes

I would like stories where I am turned into a helpless submissive top…

4 Likes

I write a series about such gradual changes, where a straight bottom guy gets a top (although he remains mostly straight) and a gay guy is transformed into getting the bottom position. His counterpart could be described as a dominating bottom. But I am not sure of all qualifications. Anyhow, I am interested if such a story fits into your interest. https://www.gayspiralstories.com/series/show/10001260

1 Like

This looks like a slow-paced story - just the way I like it. I don’t yet see how the mind control works in your story, or if there is actually any mind control. I very much like stories with hypnosis, slow and gradual, with the control growing and the subject not fully aware of what goes on. Mainly I enjoy the tension of a sexual top unable to steer the sex nor control his reactions as a mental sub. I miss that in your story, @leonardo

Thanks for your reaction. It is indeed a slow and gradually developing story. The mind control will take place in the same way, but first the mind is getting prepared. It might more be a strong and also gradually influence to the mind to the mind that does not feel like that until there are efforts to turn back, only then the full force if the influence will get clear.
I don’t know if I will continue it, since in this illustrated form it is not appreciated by the community and I draw it back. see the forum.