Excellent Hypnosis story

If you’re interested in a good hypnosis story, take a look at PLACEBO: Lets Play. It’s a manhua (Korean manga) on Mangago.me. It’s got 28 chapters in volume one, so it’ll keep you entertained for awhile until volume 2 starts. If you don’t want to invest a lot of time though, there’s a shorter version called Placebo (yaoi), but it feels much more hurried.

4 Likes

Here’s a direct link to save you a few seconds of searching.

2 Likes

Another link which I found easier to read than click through each image: Read PLACEBO: Let’s Play Manga English [All Chapters] Online Free - MangaKomi

1 Like

Season 2 has started. Yay! :heart_eyes:

If you click on “multi pages” at the top you can just scroll through the whole chapter rather than click for the next page constantly. It also fixes the problem where you get a page split in two.

1 Like

Just be warn this link has pop ups and tries to make you download things.

2 Likes

I don’t have a pop-up problem with mangago, but my anti-virus might be blocking them. I know it does on MRM.

An update here, season 2 has started! Going to be a helluva bunch of fun and perversion. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t see the Multi Pages option

Open a story by clicking on the “start reading” button under the thumbnail of the manga/manhua cover in the upper left. Once the story is open you’ll see the title name in the upper left. Below that is a chapter number, and to the right of that there are three options. Check “Multi pages” and make sure “Show Gap” is unchecked. I didn’t know that for so long and this makes reading a whole lot easier. If “Show Gap” is checked you get page breaks with part of the scene on one page while the other part is on the next page. Very annoying.

1 Like