Feels different

I just did a pheromone hypnosis story.
Probably the first time I’ve ever been on theme and actually did a “GSS story”

4 Likes

It’s far from your usual, but it’s hot!

I’m late to this, but even if it was the case that the new stories selection doesn’t have the same feel as the old stories selection, I fail to see how anyone could do anything about that. The criteria for stories on the site didn’t change, I don’t think hypnosis stories are being rejected. What’s published is what has been written that fits the criteria and was submitted here. Apart from providing us tools to get to the stories we prefer, what else could be done? I write the stories I want to write, I certainly wouldn’t choose what I want to write based on what’s lacking or what used to be or anything like that. I assume most writers do the same. They write what they want to write. The site accepts any story that fits the criteria. And we get the selection we get. Only about 5% of the stuff here fits my own preferences, but I’m happy to find it when I do. And sometimes I’ve discovered stories I ended up liking but I would have thought I wouldn’t like. I think what’s different now is that people no longer live and let live, it’s like they want anything they don’t like to just not exist.

6 Likes