Help me find this story please

It’s about a guy who enters the office of a Coach and this one tells him he was selected to be the new master since the old one died and he and other slaves are without a master. The guy is speechless and then the coach call two guys from the “insert the sport here” (I think its football), then they start talking saying things like:

“Oh, “insert the name of the guy here”, since I knew you when we were young, I always wanted to please you, I always make the goal thinking its for you” While undressing, the other one is pretty much the same.

And the guy here know its made up since he never talked to him, and they got girlfriends. The coach explains that he did it so he would believe him and, since he knew his tastes he enslave those two for him.

Please help me T_T

3 Likes

I’m sorry I can’t help you find this story (it doesn’t seem familiar actually) but what I can say is that this idea sounds brilliant and if you do happen to find it I would definitely want to read it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same as Heru Kane, if I find it I’ll tell you, but if you do find it, please put a link in the thread

1 Like

Hey, I know its been a while, but I found the story you were looking for! Its called Aftereffects by webb025.
The story follows nerdy high schooler Thomas who realizes that all the guys in his senior english class have been given various sexual compulsions by their English teacher Mr Rodwell who was recently fired. Thomas himself has been changed into a sadistic top who wants to enslave as many jocks as he can, using their compulsions against them.
Its 5 chapters long, and in Chapter 2, the scene you were looking for occurs, where the gym coach reveals that he was enslaved as well and needs a new master, and brings in two enslaved jocks for Thomas to show his loyalty.
I love webb025’s stories, though unfortunately he stopped posting in 2017 as far as I can tell

@Heru_Kane I thought you’d want this too

3 Likes

Thank you so so much for this! Sorry I came like too late but I really appreciate it <3

Its sad he leave it like that… but it was wonderful non the less. I thought he had a website too? Anyway, thanks again por the link, it was amazing.

1 Like