Hypnosis & Mind Control videos

Nope. It’s a very reasonable request and expectation tbh. Just like tv show scenes, where the actors are remarkable playing a hypnotized characters, I expect NSFW productions to be of the same caliber. I’ll also say, it turns me right off when the 'tist resorts to boring stage tricks such as telling the sub to bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken.

1 Like

Mawjes, Thank you so much for the in depth information. I did make the leap and purchased some of the video streams. Since there is so few sites like this out there, I hope this venue continues to grow. Again, I really appreciate you sharing.

1 Like

Happy to assist, @John_Doe, and I agree about wanting to encourage people making content in this genre! Let me know if you’d particularly recommend any of the ones you purchased & watched.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this one Hypno Web Cam Strip - ThisVid.com

The guy gets hypnotized by his teacher, who then takes his clothes off and gives him a hand job while the cutie tells about his bro crush.

Does anyone know the content creator? Does he make more videos like this one?

This is from manpuppy on clips4sale: manpuppy

1 Like
1 Like

The above is a response to your post

My apologies, I deleted @shade13night’s reply as I thought it was spam. I’ve undeleted it now.