Looking to Hire a Writer for a NSFW Commission

Hi Everybody,

I’m looking for somebody who might be interested in taking on a writing job. Essentially, I’m hoping to commission a NSFW story, around 1500 words long with themes/kinks of your choosing. The only real criteria I have is that I want one of the characters to be me. I know it’s a bit of a funny request, but the idea is very exciting to me; something about being ‘made’ to do whatever the author chooses is a big turn on. For the work I’ll pay 10 cents/word or roughly $150 for the final piece of writing.

Anybody who’s interested can respond to this thread or direct message me. It would be great if you could point me in the direction of a story of yours as a kind of ‘portfolio’. I can also share some images/details about myself to help with the specifics of the story.

I’m happy to pay half in advance. So please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks so much everybody!

3 Likes

I’ve stopped writning in general, rather emjoying some of the immense talent out there instead. I don’t charge for writing but as a one off, read through my stories and if you see one you like or you have a theme or fantasy, You can private message me if you want to tell me what you like, how you like it, kinks, turn on’s and turn off’s and I’ll give it a shot. if you like it, send money
to Martin to support this site.

Hey, don’t know if you already found someone for this, but I would love to do this! If you want, you can read some of my stories and if you’re interested in working with me you can send me a private message :slight_smile: