Master of the House by Swizzington

Hi,

I have found my favorite stories. If you haven’t read it yet, I would highly recommend it.

https://www.gayspiralstories.com/series/show/2931908

Can anyone recommend similar stories?

Thanks

3 Likes

Oh, how flattering! Thank you!

Appropriate recommendations would depend on which aspects of the story you enjoy and are looking to read more of. For example, if it’s the theme of a younger guy hypnotizing an older couple, there is always John Is a Very Good boy.

If it’s the classic hypnosis induction you like, I find Hyptrance’s story collection to be good fun.

If it’s the themes of suits/preppy clothing that you enjoy, I would refer you to Maxhockeyjock’s stories, Jaybird’s stories, or some of my other work. I’m not sure who else writes in that vein.

3 Likes

Is your Master of the House story found anywhere else? It says its not there anymore
Any help wouldnve appreciated as I adore the story

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, it seems all the Swizzington stories are missing, which is really a tragedy because they are some of my favorites!

Swizzington, if it changes your mind at all, you have a lot of happy readers and fans!

2 Likes

Hi. I’ve restored some of my stories, including Master of the House, back to the site :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks Swizzington, big fan of your work and hope you keep it going if you have the interest!

Thank you for restoring some of your stories! Hope you consider restoring the rest and posting more if you are still writing. You are one of my favorite authors on this site.

1 Like

Oh I’m so thankful this series is back on the site. As a married man, with a fantasy of having this happen to my husband and I, this was an instant favorite the second I read it!

4 Likes

Thank you so much :smiley:
Love to see your stuff back

Oh hey welcome back! This is awesome to hear.

So question, did you write a story called something like ‘trapped in a gay mind control story’ as part of the title. I know it was on GSS but its gone now and I was curious if that was you or someone else.

Hmm… I’m not familiar with the story you’re talking about. Must have been someone else.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. I was hoping it was you insofar as you removed stories but came back, which is awesome btw, but as its not, its not.

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it.

Oops. Sorry about that, thought this was another message. hehe

Master of the house haunts me in all the good ways. That induction is everything I want in one. Plus I kind of want my sir to try doing it to me

Thank you so much. This makes me happy.

Slave academy is still probably my favorite series I’ve read on here. I hope at some point you choose to restore it as well. Its a great reread. But thank you for restoring what you did. @Swizz

Please, please bring back the slave academy stories! The chess scene was AMAZING and I hate that I can’t read it anymore…I know I’m not the only one that loved it.

4 Likes