Sex with women?

“Fun” by Tyrannosaurus Sex remains one of my favorite stories on this site. Most of the story is M/F but always with the focus on the man. I think the M/F part only helps to underline and strengthen the story when the mind control suddenly starts changing to M/M towards the end.

I just wrote a story that mainly focused on feminization and Lesbians and it was the first time on site anyone needed that tag ‘Lesbian’.

2 Likes

Honestly, as long as it’s tagged so I don’t have to read it, I don’t care what anyone does. It’s the beauty of tagging :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wrote both an M/F scene as well as an M/I encounter in my second novel, CENTAUROMACHY. I got some really wild feedback from readers who were NOT ready for an Intersex character…

2 Likes

Ban this sick filth.

Yeah, I wrote a story centering around a genderfluid alien-human (identifies as a human girl, but has both set genitals, of which, her male genitals are functional, and her female are aesthetic only)

Let’s just say… one of my stories has 100 views, 0 likes, 0 comments 1 rating
and another one of my stories has 1000+ views 35+ likes, 12+ comments and 25+ Rates, and, one of those stories was put up a week ago, and the other is the intersex lesbian teenager one.

3 Likes

Hey all! I’m going to lock this thread because the title seems to attract a lot of the newer variety of bot accounts, and they keep posting in this thread (and then I keep deleting their posts…).

If anyone’s looking for a firm answer to the question asked at the top: here it is! See Corin’s quoted answer below:

There is also a wide range of interesting thoughts and opinions on the subject inside this thread as well, and it may be fun to look through them if this is a question that’s on your mind. :blush:

1 Like