Absman Blabs, Man

Good to hear from you and good luck with the teeth.

1 Like

My man @drybeardart (IG) or @vinceart2 (Twitter) has been doing centaur portraits for me. He finished Chiron and Pholus last week he sent Gambit to me last night. I have to share!

Here’s Pholus:

Here’s Chiron:

And today he added Gambit:

2 Likes

they’re lovely

1 Like

Wait’ll you see POKEY!

1 Like

It’s probably unintentional, but drybeard draws Pholus and Chiron with a bit of a resemblance in my book, more so than I think can be explained away as a coincidence brought on by art style. More fuel for my headcanon that those two are no strangers to daddy-boy play!

1 Like

He has a standard face – with a few variants for old/ young/ large/ small – but I find it works very well for what I picture in my mind’s eye as “ancient greece”

1 Like

Happy to say I hit 50K on PHOLUS, Book 3: The Hero’s Journey. It’s been a slog, but I’m very happy with what I’ve been producing. I’m about halfway through.

2 Likes

Happy 50K breach

1 Like

And now: POKEY!

4 Likes

Love, love, love this interpretation of Pokey!

1 Like

A really nice review of CENTAUROMACHY:

1 Like

1 Like

As long as he recovers quickly or can keep his hard on. :eggplant: :joy:

1 Like

I take it that is a place holder cover image

1 Like

I paid a lot of money for that design!

You paid a lot of money for this Cover design?

book art

1 Like

I was joking.

2 Likes

Wow. OH Jesus.
Oh, you got me good man, I can’t even begin to tell you how anxious I was there :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wait there was a book cover in that picture? Guess I was looking at something else.

1 Like

When I commissioned the cover for Book Two, I asked for a marriage scene between a centaur and human female with a winged centaur acting as cupid, with a bow and arrow. Interestingly, when I got the design, the artist had included a statue in the imagery – and a statue plays an important role in the story. But I hadn’t mentioned anything about that to the artist. Weird serendipity.

1 Like