Cock Shrink

@CollaredPig good luck shrinking even more, down to just a nub! From hung to pitifully small…so very hot! (Some of us never needed help shrinking. Im 3.5" hard)

2 Likes

@RiverRhode Would love to hear some of your story ideas!

1 Like

me too dudes. wheel of fortune is a tremendous thing. getting bad and no return :black_heart: :smiling_imp: :alien:

3 Likes

@humilisub2 thanks! What options do u think should be on a wheel of fortune? Haha. I was thinking of doing a random number generator to take percents of a cock but intriguing to do other options.

Have you seen wheel decide? It lets you create the options. Might be hot to have a few negative options and a couple positive for the player(s)

1 Like

OK, Cool! I’ll post some story ideas here. Thank you for asking! Sorry for the late reply.

The wheel of fortune story sounds cool. My mind went to the tarot card from the major arcana, The Wheel of Fortune. Takes one’s fate out of their own hands and leaves it to the forces of chance, a tumbling of possible things to come, taking a risk for what’s yo happen next.

There may be another story idea, there, branching off the Wheel of Fortune concept.

m8 it sounds very good what you wrote. a power of fate does make change - and the risk makes me honry. forces of change are going to work. :smiling_imp: :black_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

btw: it´s you on the twitter account avatar? great face :alien:

1 Like

Cockshrinking is one of my favorite things to play with! Here’s some images (I edited the 2nd one), and it’s fun to imagine a hot hunk with a tiny cock

5 Likes

woow looks great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :black_heart: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yep into Cock Shrink, Cock Size Theft, and Cock Size Trading where the big guy gives his size up to the little guy same goes for muscle too.

3 Likes

Love the idea of the big guy giving up both his cock size and his muscles!

2 Likes

For me its as much about who makes the shrinking happen. I love David and Goliath type scenarios where unassuming guys dominate. I like a scenario in which this grouchy old guy making a younger, stronger guy’s manhood shrink under his withering gaze. A smile flickers across the old man’s face as the younger man breaks a sweat, realizing what’s at stake. His strength is all but useless and he stands rooted to the spot, the horribly pleasurable tingling continuing unabated. How much smaller will it get?

4 Likes

David vs. Goliath is a great way to describe it. I also happen to agree especially on the unassuming guys dominating. I love it when the nerd takes down the jock, or the small/short guy shrinks down the size of the big muscle athlete. The big brother who has always picked on his younger brother suddenly learns his lesson six or seven inches at a time. When the bully can’t be the bull any more and when the Alpha and the Omega switch dicks, muscles, and places.

5 Likes

Thank You, very much for saying so! I appreciate Your reply and I apologize for not getting to messages sooner. You made my day. Makes me horny, too.

Uh, oh. Hope we’ve not been cursed with…the more aroused we get, the more our cock & balls shrink, giving up their Male energy power to an unknown force who has created an energy connection with us, gaining what we loose in balance.

1 Like

Thank You! But it’s not me. Ha! I’m just as good looking, though. If not more, actually. :blush:

hehehe :grinning: :smiling_imp: :black_heart:

Interestingly enough, the latest chapter of “The More Things Change” I just put out has a lot of cock shrink.

Have to say some of the author background is, well, both myself and my husband are very well-endowed. And it’s fun. But sometimes the fantasy of having a tiny dick really takes hold and it’s just so hot to think about.

3 Likes

Cock shrinking and SPH are a couple of my favorite kinks. Really anything related to size change or size comparison is a turn on for me. So it isn’t surprising that I thoroughly enjoyed that last chapter of “The More Things Change.” Thanks for including that in the story! I hope that it stays as part of the story line going forward in some way.

It is fun knowing that you and your husband are well endowed and that you are turned on my size play and small dicks. Have you two ever talked about what it would be like to have your large cocks shrunken down, or having your size transferred between you in some way? I’m always curious how others bring their tf kinks into their real life sex lives.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the transformation kink pretty much stays with me. It doesn’t really inform our sexplay outwardly. But yeah, there are times I think about shrinking us when we’re having sex, and what it would be like, and that’s hot for me. I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter!

1 Like

I recently learned about nullo men and nullification, as in, like, being a real thing that guys do. This is where men surgically remove their penis and balls, and generally still identify as cis men, and take testosterone. Really the most extreme total bottom act one can do haha.

I know this isn’t the same as having a small penis fetish, but I imagine there is overlap. Personally, I think what draws me to like small penis stories is basically the nullification aspect - being totally incapable of topping or even feeling the sensations.

@versasspunk on twitter is a nullo guy who has some hot fisting videos, and one really hot video of him getting fucked. Hope me makes more content. (I find his surgery looks like it was very clean and I would consider these videos “safe for life,” but if the idea of being nullo is uncomfortable for you, proceed with caution. And ditto this warning for fisting…)

Anyway, my intent with this comment is to see how many of those into cock shrink are also into nullification.

3 Likes