Helping find stories

I remember a story, though very vaguely, where this guy possesses a hot man and jerks off in a bathroom, and also marveling at his body. That’s pretty much what I remember but I do know that it was really hot. Any ideas what story this could be?

Here you go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow that story is good! But unfortunately, it isn’t it, I think the location was in a bar and the main lead saw this hot guy, and somehow (idk maybe accidentally) possessed him and he jerked off in the bathroom, still thanks!

Was this story the beginning of a series? That description sounds familiar.

Cop Boots
This?

The story is by xax, and is part of series called “Legacy of Chaos II: The Reckoning”. Look it up on a search browser, and it should give you various links it, including his patreon page, which has most of the important links, or his “archiveworks” page.

1 Like

Does anyone know either the name or author of a story where two roommates (or friends) end up becoming himbo/bro/slut bottoms (because of a dildo maybe?), and end up wanting to be fucked by all the guys around. One of the guys has a big dick, so even through he doesn’t want to top anymore, but he ends up being tricked by the other guy into fucking himself with a dildo, which makes his dick hard enough so that the friend can ride while the other guy fucks himself on the dildo. There’s also some guy who get’s invited over to fuck them both (they basically get fucked in threesomes now), who like to fuck “straight” guy’s, and out them/blab about them afterwards. The two guys are pretty famous athletes/jocks in the college, so he gets excited over it. That’s all I can remember, but it was really hot.

1 Like

I’m trying to remember whether I read a story about a father who takes his son to a counselor to work through the son’s issues because he’s afraid his son will end up getting a girl pregnant. The father ends up convinced by the counselor the only way to keep the son out of trouble is to let his son fuck him. Ring a bell?

2 Likes

Sounds like Times Three by Baralai - 'Times Three' by Baralai - Gay Spiral Stories

Trying to remember the story which featured that guy testing his powers by making someone throw their dog in the road (or something along those lines). I remember that, other than that part, the story was good - but I know the dog scene caused a bit of an uproar so assuming it might have been removed?

Nope. It’s not removed. It’s “Compliance” by Ollie369

1 Like

The details are really fuzzy on this one, but I’m looking for a story about a college student who gets reprogrammed by his roommate.

The protagonist becomes aware that his roommate is able to control his body and he tries to fight the control, only for his roommate to reveal that he isn’t actually aware of what’s going on. He’s been programmed to follow the same routine for weeks, where he suddenly becomes aware and then forgets everything that happened. I believe the roommate tricks him into using some tapes in his sleep to help him study.

It’s similar to “Good Boy” by DaddyJim, but in a college setting and without the pup aspects.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a link for the archive from the old site? There are a couple of stories I can’t find that I’d to read again and know they are in that archive file.

EDIT: Found it after a google search here if anyone is curious: NCMC Archive.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Again, I want to restore some of the old stories which were previously deleted (see this thread: Discussion: Undelete stories which were banned due to obsolete rules - #11 by RedShifter - Community for Gay Kinky Stories)

I want to start doing that today, actually.

So if you have any specific story you want to see again, just let me know!

4 Likes

Maybe someone remembers this story, I don’t even know if it is here or not, but I have been looking for it for a very long time. The story tells of two teenagers who were on different social backgrounds and their parents were categorically against the friendship of these boys, because in this world it was forbidden to have same-sex relationships. There they also secretly met and hot bed scenes were told with interesting toys from the best online sex shop delicia, in which the main characters purchased all the necessary equipment for their role-playing games. If anyone knows about this story, please tell me urgently

I remember reading this awhile back about a guy who looks in a mirror and sees a girl. Then he slowly becomes corrupted and gets feminized. Anyone know the story?

Possibly this one?

it is! thank you… its literally got the word in the mirror. im dumb rip

Hey guys. I was hoping somebody could tell me the name of two stories I read here a while back.

1. A guy uses virtual reality. Some thing like the thing malfunctions or something and in each chapter (a different situation) he ends up getting fucked by his rival. He’s a wrestler. In one has getting a massage, in one he’s wrestling and the third is him on an island as the native boy who gets fucked.

2. An undercover cop who uses nano bots. And one corrupt officer used the control to turn him into an actual whore and alters people’s memories. His name becomes “Johnny Wad”.

I believe the second one might be one of the last KillerwhaleZeus stories. Sadly I can’t find them anywhere on the internet.

1 Like