Helping find stories

thanks so much!

I’m trying to find a story that I think was called or had as its title or concept “But I’ll make you like it”. The premise was that in a company the senior management use some mystical ability to take control over a person by using a link between an object they owned and them. Up till this point all senior managers were women, but one just left and they promoted a gay guy for the position. As they saw him as “just one of the gals” they didn’t realize he would not be okay with what was happening to the men. Soo he hatched a plan that involved the main character, who was straight, trying to gather the items from the women senior management. Here is where the title comes in as he says to the boy that unlike the women who liked the fact that the subordinates didn’t like it he was going to make the straight guy enjoy the fact he was having gay sex.

I thought the story was on the EMCSA but after looking over it multiple times I couldn’t find it, hence this message. :slight_smile:

(As I remember pretty much all of the story a part of me is like ‘you don’t need to find it you already know it’ but then as a completionst I need to find the actual story. hehe)

That’s definitely an mcstories.com story, but I couldn’t tell you the name or the author. It might’ve been removed at the author’s request too. Maybe ask on the Searching for a Story thread on mcforum.net?

Well, thanks for the help. :slight_smile: Its too bad though as I remember the story being super hot. hehe Well, oh well, thems the breaks.

As a random question does anyone else maybe remember the story I am talking about? I mean at least knowing I am not crazy on its existence is great but I do kind of hope to find it. hehe

I definitely remember it. I just don’t remember the name or author. Did you ask on the McCormick?

I really love stores about nerds getting turned into jocks. Especially forced/unwilling ones. Any one know any good ones!

Guys Named Chad ('Guy's Named Chad' by Derek Williams - Gay Spiral Stories) probably isn’t exactly what you thought, but it fits your description and is an excellent story. Many of Derek’s stories will probably suit your taste. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know the name of a certain story, and it’s author, where a guy becomes a roommate/“son” to a dad and his two sons, and it seems like the dad is hypnotizing the roommate to become his submissive boy toy via a pendant, but it’s actually the roommate himself whose using the pendant to control the dad and his sons to become his dominant tops/his “daddy and bros”. Thanks to anyone who figures it out!

Feels like that describes about half of my stories!

And, as Viridian points out, Derek Williams explores that theme a lot.

I remember a story on here where an older executive comes home to find a young man who is way too confident in his home. It becomes apparent that the young man has long since hypnotized the exec to do his bidding which include being a camboy with his university wrestling singlet (or some other sports wear, can’t remember for sure). It was super hot but can’t find it again.

2 Likes

I vaguely remember a story about a college guy who start taking Poppers (I think it was poopers) that made him suddenly incredibly horny with a subtle weight gain element to it. I remember a scene where he’s jacking off in a public restroom at his college when he was supposed to be meeting a friend. Does anyone else remember this?

This is probably Quent’s Story by Bigger, specifically chapter 3. 'Quent’s story — Chapter 3' by Bigger - Gay Spiral Stories

I read this story a few years ago and literally never saw it again. it was about sone jock straight boy coming across some ring that kept warping his thoughts into reality. He sees a guy checking him out which leads to him accidentally making the other guy have sex with him in the ally I think. Pretty much accidentally turning the two if them gay. No clue of the name though.

That’s Chaotic Djinn’s ’ The Blackened Catalyst: Deserving of More’. Just read it not too long ago; really hot.

Looking for a story about a college student who starts turning into his video game character, eventually he finds a glitch that gets his in-game boyfriend into the real world? I think the main character became orcish.

3 Likes

Looking for a story about a guy who decides to go to a virtual reality sex establishment when his girlfriend is gone. He ends up not reading the instructions and getting stuck in a gay scenario for hours. It had 2 chapters.

3 Likes

While I’m unable to help find the two above stories I did want to say they sound very hot.

1 Like

This reminds me about this story although the details don’t match. httpss://www.gayspiralstories.com/newSeries/show/811944

Your description reminds me of a story that also involves virtual reality which I’ve not been able to forget: Invertuality.