Helping find stories

YES thank you! God I need penis; my clueless girlfriend is in the other room

I’ve been able to find the Blogspot but all the linked stories go to the pridesite which is completely defunct now

Sorry, but all the links work for me. I just clicked on a couple of stories and ended up at Pridesites.
http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/aardvark/evolution-of-corbin-01.html
Do you need to update your browser r something?

http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/aardvark/index.html

On android device, using a mobile version of Chrome when I click on these links this is about where I end up

I get the same behaviour on mobile, but not on desktop, so you’re not going crazy. :slight_smile: On desktop, it goes to pridesites; on mobile, it redirects to menchatslive.

1 Like

Thanks that was my fix.

So with THAT trip down memory lane completed I refound The O Zone O’Melissokomos’s Art Gallery with a random assortment of pictures he or another collected/made
(for new fans hear was one for @absman420 's playing with Fantcdude’s toys getting a depiction of Dane)

Some, a very few, are meant to depict scenes from stories
And thus have got me interested in which these pictures reference. I found Secret Lives (magic ring gets gay man superman powers AND partner)
Power Tie I didn’t forget but might want to revisit the “redemption”

But two that I can’t seem to place

The New Neighbors

Edit: Found it Its likely NOT refering to the version on metabods by BKR but Max Mann
and

The Seducers

Naturally those are not that distinct in my mind for any of the MANY stories they cover, even if actual muscle growth and what scenes refer to, no author, or link to original
Any help?

Editted
ARGH turns out found New Neighbors but CAN’T find Power Tie series OR the author “SS” on Omel’s site anymore this isn’t a mobile redirect thing. Its just missing when click on the links and can’t find the author’s page on the pridesite.
Likely lost in an update or missing by request, than likely need to ask for a personal copy.

Still need to find The Seducers

1 Like

I hope someone can help me find this story, been looking to no avail. I believe the story was hosted on this site that is multiple chapter. It starts with a cop reponding to a call for a streaker. When he caches the guy he get horny from his smell. After that night he slowly starts giving off the same smell that makes other guys horny. It spreads from there.

Cop, streakier, spreads…any other features? Names, locales scenes?

I think gayborhood’s contagious musk?

Seriously this search engine is the pits so etimes

1 Like

In what way do you think it failed you or is missing a feature?

Unless you give me concrete examples where it didn’t work properly, I can’t do anything about it!

Fair enough looking back I don’t think there’s anything that I typed that would have worked to find what I was looking for any faster. Neither cops or musk were on the tags aside from literally in the title and I didn’t search for that. So that was unfair of me and using it and I was eventually able to find it starting all the way back

1 Like

All right.

There are many things to be aware of when searching, especially with the text search. Like enclosing a term in " when it’s composed of more than one word (otherwise it will look for all words independently).

Or, if you only want to search story titles for a word, you can prepend the word with name: like this:

name:Musk

It’s all described on the help page by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, thank you so much. I tried looking for it under cops but wouldnt show up.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened to OliverClaudiusDarcy’s stories? I came across the first few chapters of Donnie vs Superboy on the current site but the rest are missing.

OliverClaudiusDarcy’s stories have all been deleted here on GSS.

I guess due to the old rule that trademark characters were banned, which is no longer in effect.

I would allow them now, but the original author would have to ask me to, especially since the stories would need some reformatting.

If you know how to contact him, then do it and tell him to write an email to admin@gayspiralstories.com

1 Like

Looking for stories where men are given breast expansion? Could be part of sissification or not, doesn’t bother me.

Specifically only breast expansion, not interested in full TG.

The only one I know of is by McBrain (and is what got me into the fetish).

nice story bro

There was a story about a guy who could alter reality. I think he could only do it within a limited space, like a college campus. I remember a group of young men walked over, maybe to make fun of him and be homophobic. But he changed reality, so that it was common practice for a younger man to pay respect to an older man by kneeling down and sucking the head of his cock for 10 seconds as a greeting instead of a handshake. The men’s memories are altered so they remember doing this to male authorities figures like priests and teachers their whole lives. After that, instead of making fun of him, they each begrudgingly kneel down and suck his cock for 10 seconds, one after the other, before going on their way.

I remember this one scene extremely clearly, but I’m pretty sure it was from a much longer story? Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

The story you want is Reality He Wrote by Ollie369! The scene you remember in particular is in Part 3.

2 Likes