Helping find stories

The Tutor by Willie Cici comes to mind, but (as usual for Willie) the change is nowhere near gradual. More humiliation and some tutoring can be found in Diary, Fall of 2002 by webb025.

1 Like

I think the story was ā€œBig, Dumb Jockā€ by Trylithin, who has since pulled his stories down. Too bad too - they were super hot.

I have a memory of the story about the intelligent guy. I think I remember the intelligent guy being pretentious, the jock getting tutored in literature, eventually as the intelligent guy gets transformed into his idea of a dumb jock he gets tutored in literature (by a woman named Maria?). I think I remember an ending where he goes to the bathroom, gets lost along the way, and eventually gets confronted by the jock he had initially mocked. They end up going out and playing football with the guys.

you can still read the story ā€œBig, Dumb Jockā€ here: Big, dumb jock

1 Like

Hey so I was looking for a story I canā€™t find.

Thereā€™s an Arab (I think) guy. The name was definitely middle eastern, finds a cologne in his locker. Something along the lines ā€œuse sparinglyā€ he uses too much. Experiences muscle growth and keeps tearing his suits at the office. His boss comes for the meeting and fucks him. cause he accidentally spills the whole bottle on himselfā€¦

Any ideas ?

I suspect youā€™re looking for Slutty by Andrew36 - 'Slutty Part 1' by Andyrew36Ā  - Gay Spiral Stories

1 Like

Yes it is! Thanks so much! I couldnā€™t find it for some reason!! :heart:

I hope you guys donā€™t mind me keep posting here. I donā€™t know why, search has been totally useless for me lately. No matter how precisely I write certain things about the storyā€¦ it shows the entire story list rather than the words I searched forā€¦ I decided to try my luck here againā€¦

The first one Iā€™m pretty sure is called ā€œThatā€™s what boys are foreā€ or something along those linesā€¦ Where itā€™s a boy reading a letter in college about what his day/life is going to be like from now onā€¦

The second one wasā€¦ something likeā€¦ this guy has the power to take over someoneā€™s body for a day till sunset or sunriseā€¦ his first person is a latino boy and he has sex with his fatherā€¦ then he takes over a rookie cop and has sex with another officerā€¦ ring a bell?

I recently tries searching for the escape room oneā€¦ canā€™t find it eitherā€¦ the one where a few friends go to an escape room and they start to think their villagersā€¦

The first one sounds like A Boiā€™s Life By Blank Rasa. I donā€™t know about the second one but Ivorysilk did a escape room one called No Escape, which is the only escape room MC one I can remember

Hope this helps

1 Like

@pakibttm

If you search for a term like

he smelled really sexy

Then the search will return you all stories that contains ANY of these words, i.e. ā€œheā€ or ā€œsexyā€. Which is true for about all stories.

However, if you enclose this in quotation marks, like this:

"he smelled really sexy"

The search engine will only return stories which include this exact text.

Thereā€™s more to know about the search engine which you can read here: Help, tips & tricks for using GSS - #6 by Martin - Community for Gay Kinky Stories

By the way I just searched for

"escape room"

And got two stories as the result. These are the results

1 Like

Thanks! I was looking for ā€œSexual Escape Roomā€ thanks for the link to the tips and explaining the quote thing. I hadnā€™t realised that searching a particular phrase needed quotation marks. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face: Hopy my posting here a lot isnā€™t too bothersome

Yeah thanks so much for the suggestion. ā€œA Boyā€™s Lifeā€ IS the one I was looking for. The escape room one was, ā€œSexual Escape Roomā€ though I looked up the one you suggested and looks hot, I might give it a read. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks so much for the help, I appreciate it

@pakibttm
Not bothersome at all, Iā€™m glad if someone asks if he has a problem. Better than being frustrated!

Glad, that you found what you were looking for!

1 Like

Where have all the Straitjacket stories gone? There used to a be a few on here, one was a popular one called ā€œtrust usā€ and then there was another I remember about a group of guys about to board a flight and they had to be straitjacketed for safety and they all had to straitjacket eachother, battle royale style.

Any ideas?? Im 99% sure I read them on here

Searching for Straightjacket brings up a few more.

I can tell you Trust Us was on here, but itā€™s showing as deleted. Perhaps @Corin or @MonsterMash62 will know why?

Well, the search for this word brings up some stories:

Search results for ā€œStraitjacketā€

The two part story ā€œTrust Usā€ is also among them, but you wonā€™t see them, because Hugh deleted them. I donā€™t know for what reason though.

Yh I searched and thats when I noticed the ones I wanted were missing. The one about the plane was called ā€œFlightā€¦ā€ something :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œHi-Jacketing Flight 309ā€ is the name of the story going by itā€™s synopsis (How To Get 10 Hot Guys In To Strait Jackets ), but itā€™s also deleted. Itā€™s by the same author of Trust Us, Mark Gordon.

Are the rest of Mark Gordonā€™s stories on there?
I vaguely recall him asking me to remove a story or two. I might be remembering wrong tho. If itā€™s not that, then thereā€™s possibly an underage seeming character or celebrity or trademarked character in it. If it wasnā€™t for one of those reasons, then it was because the author requested it be removed.

The last 5 stories of Mark Gordon have been deleted. I see no obvious reason (Trust Me 2 could be about incest and the sonā€™s age is unspecified, too).

Looks to me like he asked for them to be removed. After that, he never submitted any more stories.

I looked up the name ā€œMark Gordonā€ in my inbox and found the answer. Someone else posted those last five stories under Mark Gordonā€™s name, with an email address different from every other Mark Gordon story. Someone else then emailed me and told me that those were their stories, not ā€œMark Gordonā€™sā€, and that they wanted them removed from the site. I removed them based on that conversation.