Helping find stories

Ah, good to know, Hugh. Thanks for sharing that info.

Note to self: Add a “reason for deletion” field!

1 Like

@Corin lol that was always on my list too.

For anyone else interested: I reached out to the actual author and he responded and said that he’ll repost the stories to the spiral soon.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I read a story some time ago named Boy’s Camp by someone named Dan. It involved a camp of boys who started masturbating and having sex with each other, and I can’t remember where it was from. It wasn’t here or at the previous NCMC website, and it might have involved underage boys having sex with each other. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Yay that’s great to hear :smiley: Hopefully lots more straitjacket stories coming!

Given that the original requester was guest, I don’t know how useful or effective this will be. But anyways:

The stories recently reposted by Leather Asylum may be taken down again by the author soon, so be warned and take appropriate steps. This is from the author, indirectly via me.

So does the actual author still plan on reposting these stories??

As far as I know and understand, the original author* of the five stories in question has already reposted them under the author name Leather Asylum. He’s emailed me warning that he will probably take them down again soon. I don’t know why.

*the original author was not Mark Gordon, despite the fact that that name got accidentally attached to them by a bug when I imported the stories from the NCMC.

Funny that he would write you, Hugh.

Actually, he deleted two of his stories he only submitted a couple of days ago by editing them with “please delete me” messages.

Why don’t you ask him to write a statement in this thread?

I believe I already pointed him at this thread, but can’t remember so pointed him here again :slight_smile:

Hi there! I hope someone can help me please. I remember not long algo a story about a boy who goes to college, And his father is hypnotised by his neighbour who has recently moved, with special drugged beer, forced to smoke cigars And cigar smoke sharing. When his son comes back he is also hypno and transformed in his father puppy. Im not able to find it!! Thanks in advance

Pretty sure this is the one you mean:

Hey I’m looking for a story I read a long time ago. I think it was called something like Night of the Leather Man. The story is about a group of guys that go to spend a weekend in a cabin in the woods and one of them reads this rumor on the internet that if they recite some phrase a leather man will come after them. So they do it and a leather man stalks them and hypnotises them one by one. Any help finding this story would be great thanks.

Thank you for bringing this up. I’ve been looking for the same story for a long time. The story is called Statistical security by Trylithin. “Vincent isn’t comfortable with giving a presentation. Tanner decides to give him as many confidence boosts as he’ll need.” It is a shame, that it is gone. Hopefully it can resurface some day.

Does anyone remember this story: It was about a mind controller who makes this arrogant straight guy his pet at the behest of the guy’s ex-girlfriend. The straight guy (I think his name was maybe Chase?) is completely aware of what’s happening, and protests whenever the mind controller allows him to speak. The MC makes Chase go to a sex shop and pick out a collar and jockstrap to wear. Also, the mind controller has a brother who’s also gay and an even more powerful mind controller. I know this isn’t the best description, but has anyone heard of it?

Okay, I found it! Its called Chase Becomes Chaste and it had 4 chapters. The author never wrote anything else, but the 4 chapters we got were really hot

I’m looking for a story, not sure if its on here or mcstories, though I’ve checked both thoroughly and found nothing. Its about an older gay couple who adopt a teenage boy. The teen is a bit strange, but he does well in school and seems to have various male friends who stop by. Eventually its revealed that the son is a mind controller and enslaves one of his adoptive fathers first, then making the other act like nothing was wrong while he goes to work

That sounds hot! If anyone finds it, please let us know.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a story about a coffee shop that serves coffee that causes AP. I feel like the brew the main character drinks is called an aged brew or something like that. I looked pretty thoroughly last night and I couldn’t find it. But, I’m pretty sure it was on this site.

What is AP?

Age progression?