Hypnosis & Mind Control videos

Today’s hypno fap brought to you by this new video where a straight dude is desperately craving dicks in his ass (but he can’t accept it), so his buddy hypnotizes him to relax and feel immense anal pleasure. It’s very hot, and the hypno theme is present throughout the scene. Watch it here.

5 Likes

Does anyone know more about this video?
Is it available somewhere?

FANTASY GAME WITH SOCCER BOY

Additional question.
Does anyone know what this piece is?

2 Likes

That video is odd. The distracting music choice, the aspect ratio, and the bizzare cut at around 11 minutes to an unrelated cumshot video, followed by another abrupt cut to another random video tacked on the end. I can’t figure out what the goal was for whoever re-edited that, but it’s frustrating. I’d love to find the source video. The different clips seem to maybe be the same person?

2 Likes

That’s right.
It is a mystery.

If you go to the person’s YouTube page you’ll see that he has more - and that he responds to source questions on the various clip he posts.

That is true, but the contributor did not answer the question about this “Hypno95” posting, even though there was a question about what movie it was from.

I was replying to latte’s earlier comment.

Thanks for sharing this channel. I was able to find another video from El Hipnotizador that I found very hot.

I know this is probably just because he’s topical, but the subject in this video looks a bit like Travis Kelce

Just a short clip of a chained superhero being brainwashed by a villain’s machine…

https://twitter.com/coolheroguy/status/1713161026055925886

I’ve just found this vid on c4s which is really good.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested the recent episode of Doctor Who, The Star Beast, features this handsome guy and a bunch of other Unit soldiers being mind controlled to serve and worship an evil alien.

13 Likes

Just found this vid.

Only a little sex at the beginning and more focused on bondage than MC, but the section that starts at 16:22 involves a string of guys getting tied up and being brought under the DJ’s control by his music.

Not sure if this is all of it or if there might be more somewhere.

2 Likes

This is from Bondage Jeopardy (Hitchhiker's Odyssey - Bondage Jeopardy Downloads | Clips4sale)

4 Likes

Ok! I don’t know where this is from. If I had to bet I’d say David DeCoteau, but the ending is a bit too explicit for him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719383244934959248

4 Likes

It is from the tv series Dante’s Cove. Lots of hot guys, lots of skin and a lot of Magic. If you have not seen it before there is a lot of scenes with mind control, love spells and possession. Stephen Amell from Arrow has a small role in season 1.

6 Likes

Hi guys,I always love reading so many recommendations. I truly loved a video called Mesmerized Burglar by a studio called Vision Of Pleasure on Clips4sale. You should definitely check it out.

In case you haven’t watched this Flex4me top content:

Muscle Drone: Beautiful bodybuilder being hypnotized to flex and act like several animals

“That post has been deleted.” sigh

2 Likes