Werewolf/Supernatural Mind control

@Heru_Kane @Corin @Foxtrotter @Guest @MonsterMash62 @nycboot @glamgod
Had this idea a while back.

In this story we have a guy main character which is gay and just trying to get by in school. One day a mysterious package is left by his doorstep. Inside is this golden collar. Naturally he thinks this is a prank or sick joke, but has to take it with him because he’s late. At school the big man on campus starts giving him a hard time when suddenly all the jocks stop and go into a trance before walking off. Puzzled, our main character follows them to a warehouse. Here another bullied student reveals that he cast a spell from this book he discovered and it was now time for these dumb jocks to repay him for all the bullying…with servitude. He then takes out a wolf figurine and transforms them into wolfman werewolves, before spying our main character and telling them to eliminate him. Our main character gets cornered by one after a chase and the collar in his bag starts glowing and clamps itself around the werewolf’s neck, shaking off the mind control.

The jock is still a werewolf, but now has to wear the collar all the time otherwise he would fall under the mind control again. This starts him and the main character on quest to free the others and stop the would-be sorceror from creating a world of wolf-slaves for himself. However theres a feature of the collar, it makes the jock obeys all our main characters commands like “sit” or “stay”. It can also affect him mentally if the main character says something like “calm down” or “be brave” as the jock is a bit of a coward. This causes our main character to struggle with himself and do the right thing and not become like the villian himself. Or maybe he doesn’t struggle. One time he accidently says “forget about it” causing amnesia in the wolf.

Phew. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Hotness is what I think, lots and lots of hotness. I very much like the premise.

I think it could be cool if the caster was a women, it makes his need to defer her even more of a top priority.

I also think maybe instead of a collar they obey him because they see him first and so imprint on him first. Maybe he recently bought a necklace from a vender and it’s presence aids in his control.

That said your design is sexy and hot. I totally like the idea of words influencing the new werewolves. And our main guys attempt to not give in and yet in the end he gives in to the sexy fun.

I also like how random it is that our main guy gets the ability. Like he didn’t plan it but it benefits him

Sounds really hot and really well planned. I say keep the collar as the catalyst, because you’ll need it to explain his word power over the other wolves later. Start writing already! :slight_smile:

@Heru_Kane @MonsterMash62
The idea was that he didn’t have any word power over the other wolves except for the jock wearing the collar due to it’s influence. I guess later on he could always get the spell book and figurine and alter it so every wolf obeys him instead.

Yeah I figured that but I liked the idea of him having more than one wolf, even if it’s only two or four. :wink:

Though him accessing the spell book at the end could be a cool ending.

More then one wolf is appealing so we’ll have to see.
Forgot to mention this story, if written, would probably have more comedy due to all the situations the main character and the jock would get into because he accidently phrased a sentance as a command and the jock wolf acted it out literally.

There’s also the idea of the werewolves having conquered the world due to their superior strength so the mind control project is being secretly developed by the underground human resistance, not just creating fully obediant wolves, but also sleeper agents.

1 Like

There is also the idea of a world where the cities are run by humans and the wilderness werewolves. One city gets the idea of trying to find away to subjugate the wolves, to turn them into submissive obedient happy pets. The process bonds them to a particular person as their master. Our main character is one of the human masters to be.

That would work too. I’m curious how the humans would go about brainwashing the wilderness werewolves.

Would the werewolves be kept in their wolf form and treated the same as a dog or used as protection or as a lover? Or would it depend on the master/handler?

“Wolves are meant to be tamed. That’s why dogs exist.”

It would also be great to spend a bit of time world building and showing how differently the werewolves see the world, e.g. Maybe money is a human thing and the wolves just trade for what they need.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe something potion based as a start but made permanent by a collar. After a certain amount of time even taking the collar off won’t free them from the effects.

I like your quote, referring to this as like the taming of the feral wolf is perfect.

I think them staying in a sort of humanoid beast form would work, though they become more bestial when needed. Tamed wolves never take on a full human form.

I think how a master/handler uses those he controls varies. But I think that society finds the sexual component to make sense, and leads to a better tamed wolf.

The whole idea the wolves have trouble with money is cool. In fact maybe have then be somewhat simple, for all their full level intelligence and capability.

Maybe being a Citizen of the citystates gives one the right to bond with at least one wolf. The higher one goes in the society, government, or military of the citystates the more wolves they can have. Up to something like maybe eight, for the most upper class.

Potion. Like a love potion?

If they had a humanoid beast form then they wouldn’t be able to talk would they? Would they be drones that follow orders or still be able to think for themselves, but devoted to their master?

I could imagine them not really understanding the need for money. Alternatively, their mentality could be “if we want something, we take it” leading to conflict with the humans who turn around and say “Well, we wanted you so guess what? We took you. You can understand that right?”

There could be a sense of escalation where the humans took wolves who were criminals, but gradually it became a free for all.

Well I figured even in there various forms they still had human level consciousness.

The feral form is basically a larger wolf. There hybrid form is basically the werewolves of tradition, though a bit human like.

I was just thinking humans built cities and empires while they built camps of tribes in the wilderness.

Due to growing human expansion the two species have grown into conflict. One which the werewolf physically win which leads to humanity deciding to out think them.

So they turn to science in order to overpower the wolves. At least one particular city that is.

By yeah the wolves can talk when they are in a humanoid form.

Interesting. I do like the world building and the idea of using potions and collars to brainwash them. How would they go about bonding them to a specific person?

Must be hard to restrain them with their superior strength.

Like the idea of the class system within human society though you could also have someone in the lowest class accidently be bonded to an enforcer or alpha wolf. That would make heads roll.

Hmm. Well maybe the would be master adds some of his essence into a potion. With said addon the wolf gets bonded. (I’m thinking cum, maybe, thoughts?)

To subjugate the wolves maybe a potebt musk or pheromone mixture is used. It’s not foolproof so there is some considerable danger in claiming wolves.

Ooh. Maybe only the female wolves leave the hidden camps which means wolf society is not in danger of dying out. Also maybe wolves reproduce fast, age fast, but have lifespans compatable with humans.

Another idea is that the wolves only ffain the ability to take on a humanish form through the bonding process. So free wolves are physically mostly wolf, for all that they are bigger and stuff.

I likje the idea of a commoner low class human becoming a higher tier master. Maybe this has become a method of social mobility - anyone can partiviapte abd those who can bond with more than one get higher status.

Hmm. Idea. The humans gain more then an intelligent humanoid gaining wolf they also get enhanced in mind and body. Maybe another potion using the essence of ones bonded wolf is made and drank which makes the human better. No wolf dominates a human.

Maybe the potion is injected rather then ingested so it can be incorporated into their DNA. Having something of the master in the potion makes sense.

If there is a sexual component then I would prefer the werewolf to have access to a human form. Maybe society forbids them from taking that form in public as the humans believe that the wolves looking like them is akin to believing they are equal to them. Different people probably have different uses for their werewolf slaves.

I imagine the claiming/collaring ceremony would be something like an upperclass garden party congratulating the new master. As part of the ceremony, the newly brainwashed wolf could get down on one knee and expose their neck for their human master to fasten the collar around it.

Hmm on the injection idea, maybe. Though soul the society have the ability to do this.

On the sex and forms, I agree. But I think even in a human form some vestigal elements of the wolf should exist. Maybe a tail and some wolf like ears. But human in other ways.

I agree on the collaring party and think that is an awesome image of how its done.

Honestly, I thought of an injection because of the joke a master might make. “It’s funny to think our interactions will both begin and end with a prick.”

If they’re strapped into anything, the wolves could be fitted with a special mask during the brainwashing process that injects them in the back of their heads so the potion goes into the brain stem. They could also be fed a different potion or a hypnotic through the mask with a tube going into their mouths.

I’m sure each master would accessorise their wolf differently, but I’m fond of this look…except for the blue - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bof/images/b/b2/GilliamBoF6.png/revision/latest?cb=20140204005239

Hmm. Interesting.

I like the idea behind what your saying though it feels a bit to scif for me. Buuut nothing says we have to go the fantasy route.

We could go more the route that many generations ago scientist created something, it got out, it changed nature, and oh, some wolves who got it became werewolves. In time they took the wilderness and humans took the old cities which they subsequently walled, expanded, and secured.

With the last generation scouts from one of the citystates uncovered an old world lab while being hunted by the nearby wolf tribe. Taking refuge in the lab the formula was found, a trap made and sprung, and some wolves captured. The scouts became the first - insert title here - and the wolves the first - insert title here.

The process is complicated but consistent and has multiple parts - including something to drink, something to inject, something to breath in, and something based on light and sound for training.

Though it’s been less then a full generation since the wolves began to be subjugated already the city state is much changed. Not least due to the presence of a new class of people, those bonded to wolves.

Thoughts?

Also the prick quote is amusing, I like it.

The picture is great and yes almost exactly what I was thinking. As you say the wolves are a bit varied but as a general idea, pretty great.

Scifi is also fantasy though and we can use elements of both. I’d definitely read a story with the backstory you’ve given, but I honestly prefer the previous one where humans and wolves have been living side by side for generations, though not in harmony.

Sometimes the process is determined by the outcome. What do you see the werewolves becoming? Drones that simply say “Yes Sir” and obey the command or free thinkers that have had their view of reality changed and are their master’s loyal soldiers/pets; completely in love with them which dominates their thoughts and actions.

Perhaps there’s room for both. Maybe the first werewolves to be processed did have this more complicated process that resulted in drones or destroyed their intelligence and left them as giant wolves that acted like dogs; unable to transform. Over time the process has been streamlined, refined and changed to a potion and collar producing a more independant slave that is still devoted to its master.

Independant being a strong word as maybe the wolf feels weak if not following their master’s orders as they believe their strength belongs to them and should be used to further their goals.

I can see this world having a strange twist on the phrase “A dog is not just for Christmas.”

I could see some wolves becoming from a but I prefer the proper, socially acceptable state being a shifting of will to where obedience, submission, and adoration are the nature of bonded wolves.

I like the idea of the wolves getting strength and power from obeying their master. Maybe that’s why resistance after the fact is nearly impossible.

I think the world is one of mighty natures. That animals are larger and tougher and plants are taller and vaster. Humans haven’t really adopted the whole wide area clearing, mostly because as yet nature fights back. So they build fortified communities near rivers for trade and plateaus/hills/mountains for protections.

Due to all the plants and their products both medicines and chemistry are pretty advanced. This led to some thought enhancing and modifying drugs being crafted. After both accident and direct use it was discovered that the special wolves are effected different then most.

So at great risk and danger teams of humans, assisted by their pets, go hunting for these special wolves. As a species the females stay in dens while the older males head out - and so despite the hunting the native population remains viable.

An unbonded wolf, known as wilds, have a human like intelligence, for all that they express it different. It’s only upon bonded they gain human ability and humanoid form. Most memories are post bonding, though faces of other wolves are remembered, creating lineages.

Humans use wolves, maybe called something poetic like The Free, for lots of things. Menial and skilled labor, construction, performance, war, and sex - their roles depend on the human they serve and so can change. But the thing is no matter what it is they do, if their master wills it they enjoy it.

Entire ships and caravans are sometimes crewed by dozens of wolves and only a few humans.

Maybe in the primary city state every human has the right to be tested for bonding rights. This is posse as the city lays on a plateau by a river surrounded by many mighty forests home to more wild tribes than most other places.

I wonder who are human main character is. I’m thinking maybe he is a runaway from a nearby city state whose caravan is attacked by something in the forest. Escaping he few upon a hunting group who let’s him join, and which through lucksees him bond with a whole pack of wolves of various ages.